Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Nintendo Week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27342

About Nintendo Week Empty
PostSubject: About Nintendo Week   About Nintendo Week Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:16 pm

For those of you who Do not know, Nintendo Week is a weekly show that airs on the Nintendo Channel every week. Hence the name "Nintendo Week". It's sort of like Pulse on Playstation, only with a more childish tone, and less seriousness. The Nintendo Channel can come quite handy when it comes to Nintendo releases, especially around E3 times...

Wikipedia Entry:
Nintendo Week is a weekly entertainment and news series that reports on the latest video games and news concerning Nintendo platforms, including Wii and Nintendo DS. It premiered on September 14, 2009 as part of the launch of a redesigned Nintendo Channel. The series has two hosts, known as Gary and Alison. In the series, Gary and Alison present new game releases, industry interviews, demonstrations, and previews.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: About Nintendo Week   About Nintendo Week Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Haha, I watch this every now and then on Nintendo Channel, but a lot of times it can be a little TOO child-friendly. Not to mention creepy.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26475

PostSubject: Re: About Nintendo Week   About Nintendo Week Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Shocked I watch it every week. Lol. Thats embarrassing. It is a little childish sometimes but it teaches you a ton about upcoming games.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: About Nintendo Week   About Nintendo Week Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:33 pm

I watch it from time to time, but i was there when it first aired, it seemed a bit odd that nintendo randomly decided to start airing the odd show, but Charles was on it, so that pwned, along with Miyamoto, in which he lost a game of NSMBW on.... lol
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: About Nintendo Week   About Nintendo Week Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 am

Yep me too. I started watching it close to when it first aired. w00t Miyamato!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: About Nintendo Week   About Nintendo Week Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 am

Kouzetsu wrote:
Yep me too. I started watching it close to when it first aired. w00t Miyamato!

He got pwned by that one random guy no one cared about though... XD
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: About Nintendo Week   About Nintendo Week Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:09 am

Yea i know XD. I love interviews on nintendo week. they always interveiw famous japanese people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Nintendo Week   About Nintendo Week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Nintendo Week
Page 1 of 1