Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27342

How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Empty
PostSubject: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:59 pm

How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? 500x_ps1_01
Photographer Jason Travis has a neat idea: grab people off the streets of Atlanta and take photos of whatever's inside their handbags or backpacks.

Items found include pens, keys, wallets and...Nintendo handhelds, as evidenced by these two ladies, one rocking the same stylish shade of Pink DS as our own Michael Fahey, the other a timeless Game Boy Pocket in probably its best ever colour scheme: Pikachu Yellow.

How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? 500x_ps11_01
What I like about these shots is not just that they give a rare insight into the kind of junk that people think is so important they have to carry it around with them, but that of the dozens of techie and design hipsters Travis has photographed, these are the only two with gaming consoles. These two. Not a single man had one, not even a PSP. What's up guys, too cool for a Game Boy Micro?

You should definitely go check out the entire collection at the link below, there's some really interesting crap to be found in people's private carry-cases. Like passports! Who would have known so many Americans living in an inland city would have their passports handy!

From Kotaku.com
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Very interesting idea, although I think some people might deny them access to their stuff because they have *cough* *cough* weird things.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26475

PostSubject: ...   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Yes Z. How bout you tell us what those wierd things r?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
Yes Z. How bout you tell us what those wierd things r?

Not for me specifically, but I didn't know if it would be appropriate to say in the forums or not... rofl
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26228

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:36 pm

I use my DS as a paper weight. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:42 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:

That depends do you carry it around in your pocket so you have a paper weight ready?
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:

That depends do you carry it around in your pocket so you have a paper weight ready?

Yes. I am using it right now actually on my mouse wire so its not too loose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:30 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:

Yes. I am using it right now actually on my mouse wire so its not too loose.

Hahaha, I learn something new every day.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:52 pm

heh. they do work pretty good as a paper weight.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
heh. they do work pretty good as a paper weight.

Especially the original fat ones... lol.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 am

No i think the light one. Why? Because they are completely flat and they seem to hold the paper down easier. And BTW I have my poke-walker on me a lot. Even at school. Lol. It gets you a ton of steps!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
No i think the light one. Why? Because they are completely flat and they seem to hold the paper down easier. And BTW I have my poke-walker on me a lot. Even at school. Lol. It gets you a ton of steps!

My brother actually heard on a website that the poke-walker doesn't even increase your Pokemon's stats when they level up. Either way, I don't use my poke-walker at all. I prefer to train mine the right way anyway.
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25896

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Photographer Jason Travis has a neat idea: grab people off the streets of Atlanta and take photos of whatever's inside their handbags or backpacks.
I can think of several reasons why that's a bad idea.

Anyway, the poke-walker is just mad genius. You know there's some 8 year-old kid out there running in circles around his living room trying to level up his Pokemon.

Kids EXERCISING? It just makes me sick! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Oh and wouldn't this kind of be counted as a news thing?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Sorry we are not CNN, lol. This is considered to be a discussion for general purposes by me, because its not news under my eyes, news under my eyes would be: "Shigeru is sent to hospital!" or "3DS photos leaked!" As I said, we are not CNN, who posts a bunch of Mac and iPod related crap on their Tech section...
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Sorry we are not CNN, lol. This is considered to be a discussion for general purposes by me, because its not news under my eyes, news under my eyes would be: "Shigeru is sent to hospital!" or "3DS photos leaked!" As I said, we are not CNN, who posts a bunch of Mac and iPod related crap on their Tech section...

Or Rapelay!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:15 am

Yes, that too shn... i mean Fo4T3hlolz, and since i type so fast i dont wanna return to fix that. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 am

Bethon Warrior 6 wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Oh alright, makes enough sense. Mine as well save the more interesting articles for the news page, although this one might qualify...
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:35 am

lol. news is starting to get kind of stupid. like what was with the elevator?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
lol. news is starting to get kind of stupid. like what was with the elevator?

Nah, it makes sense for Shnookis to post news about something he likes.

Maybe I should post news about Pokemaniacs taking over the universe, with me as their leader.

... wait. News has to be real, doesn't it? Damn.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:55 pm

This isn't news, this is a general discussion topic...
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:06 pm

About pokemon taking over the world: I watched the arceus movie today and wth is up with it? they were like freaking praying to the pokemon. the japanese r like trying to get little kids to bow down to pokemon tv shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
About pokemon taking over the world: I watched the arceus movie today and wth is up with it? they were like freaking praying to the pokemon. the japanese r like trying to get little kids to bow down to pokemon tv shows.

I never said anything about Pokemon taking over the world. I said Pokemaniacs taking over the world, with me as their leader. Pokemaniacs are people....
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

I never said anything about Pokemon taking over the world. I said Pokemaniacs taking over the world, with me as their leader. Pokemaniacs are people....

I do believe the correct term is "Pokefags". Also, all the hentai related stuff I post are just from Kotaku so it has to be news worthy if they post it, right? Atleast I don't announce the release of every new hentai game. Not like I care for any of them, except that one with motion controls. That one is gonna be awesome.

EDIT: DAMN INTERNET, AHHHHGGGG
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25896

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:17 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
I do believe the correct term is "Pokefags". Also, all the hentai related stuff I post are just from Kotaku so it has to be news worthy if they post it, right? Atleast I don't announce the release of every new hentai game. Not like I care for any of them, except that one with motion controls. That one is gonna be awesome.
I think I'm going to go rinse out my brain now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?   How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Many Of You Have A Nintendo On You At All Times?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next