Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Nintendo DSi XL Colors in Japan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27342

New Nintendo DSi XL Colors in Japan! Empty
PostNew Nintendo DSi XL Colors in Japan!

New Nintendo DSi XL Colors in Japan! 500x_newdsll
Nintendo plans to drop the price of the DSi and DSi XL in Japan the weekend following E3.

They will also be releasing three new colors for the DSi XL: Yellow, Blue and Green.

That's it! No fancy names like Wine or Cheese Wine or Puce. Just Yellow, Blue and Green. Reminds me both of children's toys and the Super Nintendo control pad. They're all very strong, simple, bold colours. I like. Though they've only been revealed for the Japanese market, hopefully they also get released in the West. Or, better still, they're the launch colours for the upcoming 3DS.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

New Nintendo DSi XL Colors in Japan! :: Comments

Re: New Nintendo DSi XL Colors in Japan!
Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:41 pm  Guest
Ooh, pretty... O.o However it doesn't really help me because I don't own a DSi let alone a DSi XL; I just don't like it enough.
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cool
Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:26 pm  Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
I own a DSi. but i think its a waste of money to haev both dsi and dsi xl. so if i had to buy one i would get the green one.
Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:28 pm  Guest
Kouzetsu wrote:
I own a DSi. but i think its a waste of money to haev both dsi and dsi xl. so if i had to buy one i would get the green one.

Yeah if I had to get one right now, I would obviously go with the DSi XL because of the minor upgrades (larger screens, better size, etc.)
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:50 pm  Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
what color would u pick?
Post Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:57 pm  Guest
Kouzetsu wrote:
what color would u pick?

Blue or green, definitely not Yellow. Although it is hard, I would probably go with green since it is a brand new color and a lighter color of blue has already been released for the DSi and a darker color of blue for the Lite.
j-manza
Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:29 am  j-manza
although i only have a dslite i would never get a dsiXL cuz they play the same games anyway and games are all i care about when it comes to consoles i dont really care for upgrades or watever
Post Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:38 pm  Guest
j-manza wrote:
although i only have a dslite i would never get a dsiXL cuz they play the same games anyway and games are all i care about when it comes to consoles i dont really care for upgrades or watever

Yeah I have a DS Lite, too and I know what you mean. I am just fine with my DS Lite for now, but of course when the 3DS comes out I will hopefully be able to get that because it will have a whole new style of gameplay as well as 3DS-exclusive titles.
j-manza
Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 am  j-manza
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

Yeah I have a DS Lite, too and I know what you mean. I am just fine with my DS Lite for now, but of course when the 3DS comes out I will hopefully be able to get that because it will have a whole new style of gameplay as well as 3DS-exclusive titles.

i will only get the 3DS if they have exclusive titles as you mentioned but if they dont then i will stick to my dslite
NostalgiaKing
Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 am  NostalgiaKing
I like the Blue one; it's not that soft, cottoncandy-blue they used for the DSi, so that's cool. The Green one looks great too. The thing I like about the Yellow one is that you could plaster it with Pikachu stickers xD

It'll be quite some time before I get a DSi XL though; I just bought my DSi back in late January, and I still have my DS Lite. I'll eventually get one for collecting purposes though. Eventually. When they're cheap.
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:05 am  Pokemon Z RPG
NostalgiaKing wrote:
I like the Blue one; it's not that soft, cottoncandy-blue they used for the DSi, so that's cool. The Green one looks great too. The thing I like about the Yellow one is that you could plaster it with Pikachu stickers xD

It'll be quite some time before I get a DSi XL though; I just bought my DSi back in late January, and I still have my DS Lite. I'll eventually get one for collecting purposes though. Eventually. When they're cheap.

Nostalgia, b4 you go off and buy an XL, wait until the 3DS is fully unveiled, so maybe you might want that... idk just my opinion on what you should do. But if your collecting them (which i just read that part of your quote) then its all good...

New Nintendo DSi XL Colors in Japan!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Forum :: Gaming News-
Jump to: