Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New XBOX 360

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27252

The New XBOX 360 Empty
PostThe New XBOX 360

The New XBOX 360 500x_xbox_360_slim
These are the specs for the new Xbox 360, which include a "custom Kinect port," a new system fan that's "as quiet as a PS3," according to Microsoft, and some other noteworthy changes, like the official death of Memory Units.

■Touch Sensitive Buttons - turn the Xbox 360 on or off and eject a disc with the swipe of a finger
■Whisper Quiet - Whether you're playing a DVD disc or from the hard drive or navigating the dashboard, with the all-new and much quieter Xbox 360, the only noise you'll hear is your own laughing, cheering and playing
■Wi-Fi - Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi for fast, easy connection to your friends and entertainment on Xbox LIVE.
■Hard Drive - 250GB internal, swappable hard drive for even more storage. To access, remove the bottom panel by pushing the small tab toward the front of the console.
■Kinect-ready - Custom Kinect port on the back of the console that directly hooks up to the Kinect sensor for controller-free fun.
■USB Slots - Five USB ports, three in the back and two in the front.
■Power Supply - Smaller and more efficient. Xbox 360 250GB and Xbox 360 Original power supplies are not interchangeable.
■Wireless Controller - The award-winning Xbox 360 Wireless Controller matches the console in all black with color-matched thumbsticks and directional pad with a touch of gloss and chrome to complete the look.
■Backward Compatible - Your favorite accessories and games will work with Xbox 360 250GB. Xbox 360 external hard drives and Memory Units are not compatible.

-from-a-Kotaku!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

The New XBOX 360 :: Comments

Re: The New XBOX 360
Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:41 pm  Guest
Man, I saw this on E3, and MAN was it small. A midget 360 if you ask me. The only thing out of that that interests me is the Kinect port (to see how well it actually works), but I have a 360 already so I will most likely try and get the Kinect seperately.
j-manza
Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:17 am  j-manza
wow i like the way they explained the touch sensative buttons feature
Post   Sponsored content

The New XBOX 360

Page 1 of 1