Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I review an ecchi game for DS. (kimo kawa E)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26198

I review an ecchi game for DS. (kimo kawa E)  Empty
PostI review an ecchi game for DS. (kimo kawa E)

kimo kawa E!
I review an ecchi game for DS. (kimo kawa E)  95186214

(First of all this game is only in Japanese so i couldnt understand crap.)

This game is (supposedly) about some demon chicks that need to be punished to live in the real world or something.(WTF?) Playing the game i would never have known that but I guess from what ive read about it thats the plot. Sounds great huh? Well its not because this game is fucking 99.9% text. TEXT THAT I CANT READ. Which sucks, so I had to use their facial reactions to know if I pleased them or not.
By pleasing them I mean choosing the correct thing to say. Which is nearly impossible. But hey I managed to get a good ending(I think it was good?) for the girl I wanted. I chose the blonde Loli, OH WAIT THEY ARE ALL LOLI'S. Yet some have breasts? Still lolis but ive been playing alot of games with lolis lately so i dont mind. Now aside from reading and choosing mundane things to say you roll a dice. Yes I would say the main "gameplay" going for this "game" aside from the perverted mini-games like the @$$ slapping is rolling a die. It can be surprisingly invigorating rolling a die hoping to land on an event with the girl you choose(Blond loliiii <3) Now you ask, how are the mini-games? Well I only got to play 2 in my entire game play session. They were both @$$ slapping ones with different girls. Girls I didnt want. Sad Well in the later part of the game since I attempted to try to get the ending with the blondie I got some pretty WTF worthy pictures that went with the story of this demon angel thing. What I got from the story regarding Miss. blondie is that she was a life size toy but since I chose her some witch lady turned her into a normal person and it was quite heart warming watching her hug my character. Even if that isnt even close to what the real story is I will just go with that because its sweet and enertaining. Its like watching a soap opera in a different language. You dont know whats going on but its still emotional. Amirite? So there we have it. 70% reading text i cant understand, 20% rolling a die (intense moments),
5% perverted minigames(@$$ slapping and apparently you can bathe one of the demons?) 5% interesting pictures that convey some sort of story (like a life sized toy woman that is having her limbs fall off. No joke thats what the picture is. I went WTF, but I kinda digged it.) picture of it down below.

I GIVE IT 3 WTF FACES OUT OF 5 affraid affraid affraid

PICTURES LATER BECAUSE I ACCIDENTLY FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I review an ecchi game for DS. (kimo kawa E) :: Comments

Re: I review an ecchi game for DS. (kimo kawa E)
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:56 am  Guest
Uh.... What the heck? 0_0

I review an ecchi game for DS. (kimo kawa E)

Page 1 of 1