Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The truth, it hurts.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26198

The truth, it hurts..... Empty
PostThe truth, it hurts.....

The truth, it hurts..... Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The truth, it hurts..... :: Comments

MariovSonic
Re: The truth, it hurts.....
Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 pm  MariovSonic
Shnookis, with all due respect, this is a bit uncalled for. If there is a problem you are better off taking it up with Z by private message rather than announcing it publicly. =)
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm  Pokemon Z RPG
Hmm...

Seems the only one who's changed for the worse here is you Shnookis. I will admit that I haven't done anything big for the site, but it's not my fault that people like yourself have completely abandoned the website, taking any respect people had for you with you.

And I've done way more for the site than you have Shnookis.
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 am  /f0473h1u1z/
RESPECT? I don't think I ever had any respect. Just infamy...
Sorry for it being such crappy quality and all...
Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 am  Guest
Thats really mean.
Pokemon Z RPG actually works hard for this site.

Cut him some slack.
MariovSonic
Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 am  MariovSonic
Hurray for drama! Woooh!

First of all, I'm sure we all know just as well as I do that Shnookis is among friends, and anyone who considers him otherwise has been out of the loop for a couple months. Don't pull the drama "Oh, everyone hates me." bit because it's not true; if we hated you we would have banned/left you a long while ago.

And I don't know about you guys but I haven't lost an ounce of respect for either of them because they left. They didn't abandon us, all they did is move on to other interests. Hating them would be like hating Steven Spielberg for refusing to make a sequel to E.T. (Although let the record say I am glad he didn't, just think of what would have happened to the video game market =P).

On that note, Shnookis, this was a private conversation, Dimentio would not say anything in the site's chat box out of respect for Z's feelings. Posting what he said here is disrespectful to both him and Z. If you have a problem with how Z is running the site, take it up with him either less spitefully in his suggestion topic or as spitefully as you want via a private message.

With that said, if anyone has a problem with this forum then let Z know! Post what you think is wrong and how you think we should be fixed. Simple as. Complaining in private will not help a single thing, and you don't need to try and prove a point with a stunt like this.

Also, Jimbster, on a somewhat related note, there is absolutely no reason why you need to react the way you do to people on the internet. I'd like you to research a few topics: 1) Don't feed the trolls and 2) An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. If someone says/does something rude to you there is no need to fight back- it's only going to tarnish your reputation more. The best revenge you can give is not giving someone the satisfaction they'll get out of pestering you. And you should probably be more careful about what you say and where you say it... you wouldn't walk into a club for people who like chocolate and tell everyone they stupid for liking it and fat, would you? No, that would be incredibly rude no matter how right you feel you are. Same applies on the internet. Think before you post. It's really not too hard... although knowing your track record this won't affect your interaction with site members in the slightest. I did everything I could, now it's your turn.

Now I'm really getting sick of stuff like this. Everyone just cut the crap, it's annoying. If we really are friends and want this network to continue, then act like it. Otherwise, get the heck out of here, I know I'm considering it. I apologise for any typos or oddly-worded sentences, I don't have time to check it over because I'm leaving on a trip. See everyone on Wednesday. Maybe.

W00T! Suspense!
Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 am  Guest
Thanks MVS.
I'm not against Sam/Shnookis or anything.

I just believe that Pokemon Z RPG is very kind to actually look after the site and protect it from dying, He is currently working hard also I dont hate Shnookis, I just think there was no need for him to do that, I mean how would you like it if you got told you were a bad owner? Now I would never do that because thats harsh and everyone deserves an ounce of respect.

I believe that Pokemon Z RPG is doing fine right now and he'll continue to work hard.
As I said before I am not taking sides, I just believe that Shnookis shouldn't critisise people at first: Because its like criticising something that looks disgusting but actually tastes good.

Oh and Shnookis...... Try and not critisise Z, he is trying to work hard and get the site back up, so just show him some respect first.
Now lets all get along.
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 am  Pokemon Z RPG
MariovSonic wrote:
Hurray for drama! Woooh!

And I don't know about you guys but I haven't lost an ounce of respect for either of them because they left. They didn't abandon us, all they did is move on to other interests. Hating them would be like hating Steven Spielberg for refusing to make a sequel to E.T. (Although let the record say I am glad he didn't, just think of what would have happened to the video game market =P).

I know this statement was specifically aimed towards what I said, and I just wanted to end this with saying I didn't lose any respect for Dimentio and I didn't lost any respect for Shnookis because he left, it is how he left that I lost respect for. Because basically he stayed around after Dimentio left for a couple of days and raged about how horrible a sitemaster I was and went spamming the site. I hadn't heard a thing from him since then since just recently.

And have fun on your trip...
Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 pm  Guest
I have respect for Z, he actually works very hard.

As for Shnookis....
He's done bad things, that is why I've lost respect for Shnookis.

Sam... He's ok, just don't know why he spammed my youtube account
MariovSonic
Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:57 pm  MariovSonic
I'm back, now where's my welcome party?

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
I know this statement was specifically aimed towards what I said, and I just wanted to end this with saying I didn't lose any respect for Dimentio and I didn't lost any respect for Shnookis because he left, it is how he left that I lost respect for. Because basically he stayed around after Dimentio left for a couple of days and raged about how horrible a sitemaster I was and went spamming the site. I hadn't heard a thing from him since then since just recently.
Alright, I didn't know he did that, thanks for clearing things up. =)

There just seems to be a bit of tension in the air over Dimentio and Shnookis, and I can't figure out why. :/
Dark Guardian Knuckles
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:25 pm  Dark Guardian Knuckles
MariovSonic wrote:
Hurray for drama! Woooh!

First of all, I'm sure we all know just as well as I do that Shnookis is among friends, and anyone who considers him otherwise has been out of the loop for a couple months. Don't pull the drama "Oh, everyone hates me." bit because it's not true; if we hated you we would have banned/left you a long while ago.

On that note, Shnookis, this was a private conversation, Dimentio would not say anything in the site's chat box out of respect for Z's feelings. Posting what he said here is disrespectful to both him and Z. If you have a problem with how Z is running the site, take it up with him either less spitefully in his suggestion topic or as spitefully as you want via a private message.

With that said, if anyone has a problem with this forum then let Z know! Post what you think is wrong and how you think we should be fixed. Simple as. Complaining in private will not help a single thing, and you don't need to try and prove a point with a stunt like this.

Also, Jimbster, on a somewhat related note, there is absolutely no reason why you need to react the way you do to people on the internet. I'd like you to research a few topics: 1) Don't feed the trolls and 2) An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. If someone says/does something rude to you there is no need to fight back- it's only going to tarnish your reputation more. The best revenge you can give is not giving someone the satisfaction they'll get out of pestering you. And you should probably be more careful about what you say and where you say it... you wouldn't walk into a club for people who like chocolate and tell everyone they stupid for liking it and fat, would you? No, that would be incredibly rude no matter how right you feel you are. Same applies on the internet. Think before you post. It's really not too hard... although knowing your track record this won't affect your interaction with site members in the slightest. I did everything I could, now it's your turn.

Now I'm really getting sick of stuff like this. Everyone just cut the crap, it's annoying. If we really are friends and want this network to continue, then act like it. Otherwise, get the heck out of here, I know I'm considering it. I apologise for any typos or oddly-worded sentences, I don't have time to check it over because I'm leaving on a trip. See everyone on Wednesday. Maybe.

W00T! Suspense!
hmmmmm...
i hae to say. this is the most sense anyone's made in awhile. i'm proud to say we can have someone act as the third party, and fit the role well now that i'm inactive.
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm  /f0473h1u1z/
Where the hell did knux come from? He randomly becomes a graphics designer? f*ck you Z
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 am  Pokemon Z RPG
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Where the hell did knux come from? He randomly becomes a graphics designer? f*ck you Z

No, he became a graphic designer sometime after you raged and left the site and when you came back.
Post   Sponsored content

The truth, it hurts.....

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Forum :: Updates-
Jump to: