Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join My New Website!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27312

Join My New Website! Empty
PostJoin My New Website!

Yes, new website. Now don't be silly, I'm not abandoning this site! I will be updating both Pokemon X5K as well as this new site called Extended TV Gamer. To be honest, I had been working on this site in secrecy last year for a while, but never did anything with it. But, I plan to now and with some updated touches. You can check it out at http://www.extendedtvgamer.webs.com Yes, I used Webs. You are all probably yelling at me now at how it is so glitchy and everyone abandoned it. But, really Webs is pretty decent nowadays and I am willing to give it another shot if you are. I would really appreciate it if you joined and anyone who wants to join the Review Team just ask! Yes, Review Team. The website is all based on reviews. Me and the team I may develop will be reviewing:

- Video games
- TV Shows
- Movies
- and Websites!

So join, request reviews, and maybe even join the Review Team! Thanks! Very Happy

Oh by the way, the Review Team will be following a certain system I am going to set up when I make my first review. That way, the reviews will be consistent and people can familiarize themselves with them!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Join My New Website! :: Comments

Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Re: Join My New Website!
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 am  Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Im Co-Leader right?
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:44 am  Pokemon Z RPG
I'm not making those kinds of decisions yet. I just launched the site and you are the only staff member right now.
MariovSonic
Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 pm  MariovSonic
Wow, looks nice! Can't wait to see some of those reviews and I'll try to join soon!
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:01 pm  Pokemon Z RPG
Thanks! And yeah not sure when the first review will be up. I plan to have them, let's say, Shadnic's review length. Although, not quite as large. Very Happy
Post   Sponsored content

Join My New Website!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Forum :: Updates-
Jump to: