Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirby's Epic Yarn Announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Kirby's Epic Yarn Announced Empty
PostKirby's Epic Yarn Announced

Kirby's Epic Yarn Announced 500x_kirbyyarn

Kirby gets his first game in seven years with Kirby's Epic Yarn on the Wii, a platformer with cloth texture art-style. The game is coming this fall, Nintendo said.

The title is the first game from Masahiro Sakurai's new company, Sora. A demonstration showed an adorable Kirby romping around a landscape created from cloth, yarn and threads, turning into a car, balloon and a UFO.

I perfer the gameplay of the beta Kirby Wii title that was canceled better...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Kirby's Epic Yarn Announced :: Comments

MariovSonic
Re: Kirby's Epic Yarn Announced
Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm  MariovSonic
I believe the BETA version turned into a little something known as "The Subspace Emissary."

This definitely gets "most creative art style" from me. The pipe cleaner and plushie look is just adorable.
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm  Pokemon Z RPG
MariovSonic wrote:
I believe the BETA version turned into a little something known as "The Subspace Emissary."

This definitely gets "most creative art style" from me. The pipe cleaner and plushie look is just adorable.

I know, but it would of been great if it were to have made a Kirby game too, but nintendo's surprises remain what they are.
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:19 pm  Guest
This is a very unique take on the Kirby series, although a Kirby Air Ride 2 would have been nice as well. XD
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:53 pm  Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
I thought the graphics for this game looked interesting. I will probaly end up buying it...
Post   Sponsored content

Kirby's Epic Yarn Announced

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Forum :: Gaming News-
Jump to: