Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nintendo's Line-Up for E3 2010!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Nintendo's Line-Up for E3 2010! Empty
PostNintendo's Line-Up for E3 2010!

Nintendo's Line-Up for E3 2010! Nintendolist

The above image is the list of the titles to be announced at E3 2010 by Nintendo. Golden Sun DS, Metroid Other M, the Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda Wii, Pokemon Black and White, and Wii Party have been offcially confirmed to be announced and/or showcased at E3. However, Pikmin 3, is confirmed to exist, but not to be showcased, The Wii Vitality Sensor will make another appearance, but who cares about that. An F-Zero sequel as well as a StarFox sequel are expected by the fans to be AT LEAST referenced to. The last title, is a complete rumor to be honest. Another installment in the Paper Mario series has been speculated by fans. The rumor began when Charles Martinet twittered last year:

“Mama Mia!!!! I’m going to Seattle this week to record a new Mario game! Woo Hooo!!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!”

“Big day tomorrow! Seattle for a new Mario game! Yippee!!!”

“Awesome new Mario Game! And it’s not NSMB Wii, and it’s not Galaxy 2, but it’s going to be crazy fun!”

This lead fans to speculate that another mario game, perhaps in the Paper Mario franchise, or in the Mario Party franchise is in development. If this is true, hoorah! I'd like to see another Paper Mario game that goes back to its roots!

UPDATE: Other sources claim the Thousand Year Door 2 has been officially been to exist by a Nintendo Employee...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Nintendo's Line-Up for E3 2010! :: Comments

Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Re: Nintendo's Line-Up for E3 2010!
Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 am  Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Looking Forward To:
F-Zero
Star Fox
Other M
3DS
Thousand Year Door 2
Black and/or White
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:27 pm  Pokemon Z RPG
Kouzetsu wrote:
Looking Forward To:
F-Zero
Star Fox
Other M
3DS
Thousand Year Door 2
Black and/or White

No Pikmin 3 on their? :O
Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:44 pm  Guest
Holy crap. Do my eyes deceive me or does that say of a rumored Paper Mario: TTYD 2?! Wait, why a sequel to Paper Mario: TTYD? Does that mean they are going back to turn-bsed RPGs? If so, Nintendo finally understands that the transition from TTYD to Super Paper Mario wasn't the best choice! Smile

So many great titles! This should be an awesome year for Nintendo! I mean, Star Fox Wii? Pikmin 3? Pokemon Black and White? The Legend of Zelda Wii? 3DS games? How much better could it get?

Oh wait, there could have been a game called Chiaotzu: DBZ Hero released for the Wii which would be a free-roaming, as well as turn-based RPG starring Chiaotzu as the lead role! But, this should be fine for now.
MariovSonic
Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:03 pm  MariovSonic
A Paper Mario direct sequel? Did not see that coming!
I'm interested in how Pikmin 3 will work, although I've probably already experienced it with the New Play Control version and Overlord.
The top-watch for me will probably be that new Zelda game. Looking forward to it!
Post Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:12 pm  Guest
MariovSonic wrote:
A Paper Mario direct sequel? Did not see that coming!
I'm interested in how Pikmin 3 will work, although I've probably already experienced it with the New Play Control version and Overlord.
The top-watch for me will probably be that new Zelda game. Looking forward to it!

It's weird, because that is the one I am probably LEAST looking forward to out of the games I listed. Don't get me wrong, it looks amazing. It is just that all of the others look awesome, too! Also, I have never been the biggest Zelda fan. Hopefully this title will change that.

Nintendo's Line-Up for E3 2010!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Forum :: Gaming News-
Jump to: