Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Id like to help

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26360

Id like to help Empty
PostId like to help

I really want to help edit the site. The portal hasnt been updated since sam left. I want to fix some things up for you z and make it look fancy. Can I?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Id like to help :: Comments

/f0473h1u1z/
Re: Id like to help
Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:00 am  /f0473h1u1z/
You said you left you lieing little b*tch. Why dont you stop being a retarded asshat. That may help the site, oh wait what site. This site is fucking dead because Z doesnt know how to do crap.
Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:03 am  Guest
Why don't you shut the f*ck up Shnookis? Stop trying to be some hardcore fag. Quit bullying other members.
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 am  Pokemon Z RPG
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
You said you left you lieing little b*tch. Why dont you stop being a retarded asshat. That may help the site, oh wait what site. This site is fucking dead because Z doesnt know how to do crap.

And you've done SO much for the community in the past.
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:44 pm  Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Just ban shnookis. He is obnoxious anyway.
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:01 pm  /f0473h1u1z/
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:

I am the very reason this community exists jack @$$. If I didn't exist then neither would this community. If you dont know the story then you should definately re-think you being a true veteran of this community ya jack off.

Last edited by /f0473h1u1z/ on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:02 pm  /f0473h1u1z/
Kouzetsu wrote:
Just ban shnookis. He is obnoxious anyway.

Just ban Kouzetsu. He is obnoxious anyway.

f*ck off kids
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:30 pm  Pokemon Z RPG
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:

I am the very reason this community exists jack @$$. If I didn't exist then neither would this community. If you dont know the story then you should definately re-think you being a true veteran of this community ya jack off.

Yes, but that is the ONLY thing you've done that was good for this community, everything else was negative.
Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:42 am  Guest
Face it Shnookis. All you've done is randomly insult people and abuse everyone. You have turned mostly everyone against you. Now stop bullying Kouzetsu and Pokemon Z RPG and piss off please.
Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:45 am  Guest
Haha. I'm still loling at this comment about saying we're "kiddies" and "Hello faggots"

Techinally. He is a kid too. So why is he calling us kids when he acts like a 7 Year old and is a kid? lol

We are more mature then him anyway. Z dosen't go around randomly insulting everyone.
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:38 pm  /f0473h1u1z/
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:

Yes, but that is the ONLY thing you've done that was good for this community, everything else was negative.

You sir, are a stupid kid. Me being the reason this website exists is a small thing? You are just mad you have done jack sh*t.
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:48 am  Pokemon Z RPG
Ok, I still haven't heard another thing that you did to help or support this community yet...
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:05 pm  /f0473h1u1z/
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Ok, I still haven't heard another thing that you did to help or support this community yet...

Thats like asking God, the creator of the universe, what other good things he has done for the universe. He fucking created it, he doesnt need to do anything else.
MariovSonic
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 pm  MariovSonic
B-but, Sam created the website, doesn't that make him a god and you like... some sort of muse?

Seriously, why does it matter anyway? Just don't be a jerk. Razz
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 pm  /f0473h1u1z/
MariovSonic wrote:
B-but, Sam created the website, doesn't that make him a god and you like... some sort of muse?

More like he is Jesus and im God. And ill be a jerk as much as I want thank you. : D
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 pm  Pokemon Z RPG
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
MariovSonic wrote:

More like he is Jesus and im God. And ill be a jerk as much as I want thank you. : D

How polite of you.
Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:37 pm  thestalagmite
clarification, shnookis was the evening of yin and yang, Sam was the creator.
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:34 pm  /f0473h1u1z/
thestalagmite wrote:

Dont bring up something smart people only know. The kids here are too stupid to know what that means.
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 pm  Pokemon Z RPG
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
thestalagmite wrote:

Dont bring up something smart people only know. The kids here are too stupid to know what that means.

You're right. You are far too smart for any of us to comprehend.
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:11 pm  /f0473h1u1z/
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
thestalagmite wrote:

You're right. You are far too smart for any of us to comprehend.

Finally you realize my superiority.
Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:54 pm  Guest
Seriously Shnookis. Grow up.
Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:56 pm  Guest
I'm getting tired of your ignorant and arrogant behavior to me, Pokemon Z RPG and Kouzetsu. If you don't like it. Get lost.
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:00 pm  /f0473h1u1z/
Jimbster2 wrote:
I'm getting tired of your ignorant and arrogant behavior to me, Pokemon Z RPG and Kouzetsu. If you don't like it. Get lost.

Stop trying to sound smart jimbster. We all know your just a whiny little b*tch.
Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:05 pm  Guest
We all know your a immature teenager who treats people like crap.

Why don't you do something for this site for once?
Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:05 pm  Guest
Also how am I a b*tch? If I was a b*tch I would be pretty smart. Since I would be a female dog who has high intelligence.

Seriously. You fail.
Post   Sponsored content

Id like to help

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Forum :: Updates-
Jump to: