Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing Shadnic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Analyzing Shadnic Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing Shadnic   Analyzing Shadnic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:14 am

Analyzing Shadnic Ask%20Shadnic%20Banner
"The HyperHog"
Debut: ???
Interests: Sonic, ???, etc.
Dimentio Meter: 90/100

This guy should also get a clean-slate like score in my mind. Although he has been around longer than anyone, he never gave out information about himself, making him unknown to some of us. He has been here before, and he stayed in webs when we all left, that is until now. He will close down his site November of 2010. His site is believed to be traced back to 2004. This makes him the most long-lived network member on the network. He was never close to anyone from SGC-X. He'd rarely chat, and would only answer to his Ask Shadnic questions. I managed to chat with him only once. (Further research concludes that the only person he has talked to live online is Me) That was duriing the interviews thing. (my interviews project failed because everyone sucks and doesn't want to do it) He technically joined SGC-X and he says "I don't really join sites that often", and I do not believe he joined Eclipse. As of now, he has not joined X5K. He frowns upon the actions of shn00kis and looks forward to every sonic game that comes out. Unlike Slash, Shy, Dark Flayme, I approach him as a more humble, maturer Sonic fan, who doesn't hate anyone or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

Analyzing Shadnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Shadnic   Analyzing Shadnic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 am

what you said is true because he is very humble
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

Analyzing Shadnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Shadnic   Analyzing Shadnic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 am

i never heard a word from this guy although i saw his website.
Back to top Go down

Analyzing Shadnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Shadnic   Analyzing Shadnic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:00 pm

I miss the interviews section... but hoorah for being mentioned in Shadnic's Intereview! XD

Shadnic is awesome. And maybe you could do a think like this section for the Interviews: where you interview everyone still alive. You could do text interviews just because they are easier to pull off and easier to get more interviews in.
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25630

Analyzing Shadnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Shadnic   Analyzing Shadnic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Zis guy waz like, zo profesional, and nice ...

EDIT

He iz clozing hiz zite, bot re-opening itz to a juzt a game zite, were he'll rate. Mabye he'z gotten more ztuff in life, and haz beocme zvery buzy ...

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
I miss the interviews section... but hoorah for being mentioned in Shadnic's Intereview! XD

Shadnic is awesome. And maybe you could do a think like this section for the Interviews: where you interview everyone still alive. You could do text interviews just because they are easier to pull off and easier to get more interviews in.

Heh, zhould've interviewedz meh ... im ztill alive, ...

EDITED BY DIMENTIO: You doubleposted, so I fused your posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

Analyzing Shadnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Shadnic   Analyzing Shadnic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:35 am

EggmanHut wrote:

EDIT

He iz clozing hiz zite, bot re-opening itz to a juzt a game zite, were he'll rate. Mabye he'z gotten more ztuff in life, and haz beocme zvery buzy ...

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

can you stop using z instead of s its really anoying and hard to understand
Back to top Go down

Analyzing Shadnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Shadnic   Analyzing Shadnic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 pm

EggmanHut wrote:

EDIT

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

What the heck are you talking about? The z's confuzzled me, but I eventually understood. Gah!
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

Analyzing Shadnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Shadnic   Analyzing Shadnic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:36 am

quit uzing z'z! Itz really annoying all of uz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Analyzing Shadnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Shadnic   Analyzing Shadnic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing Shadnic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: