Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26228

What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Empty
PostSubject: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 am

Ill start first: E3, because its going to be awesome. Everyone knows that. I also REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT VALVE IS ANNOUNCING. So many conspiricies I just can't take the wait. More Portal 2 stuff too.

Lord of the rings online free to play beta, that is IF I GET INTO IT. PLEASE GOD GET ME INTO THE BETA. I played this mmo awhile back, it was fun. Now though its going FREE TO PLAY. So I really want to get into the beta.

HALF LIFE 2 horror mod called nightmare house 2. I have been waiting so long for this mod. IM SO EXCITED. It was suppose to be released last month but they got delayed so the anticipation is KILLING ME.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26475

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 am

e3.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27342

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:53 am

E3
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25896

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Ɛ3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Mine as well stick with the pattern,

E3
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25625

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:28 pm

E3 ... and I guess thats it ... And getting my 360 fixed ... damn
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Not to mention I just got Super Mario Galaxy 2 and will be able to play it all the more after June 18th! w00t! No more school!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Not to mention I just got Super Mario Galaxy 2 and will be able to play it all the more after June 18th! w00t! No more school!

Too bad you'll never get all 242 stars! HAHAHAHAHAHA~
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26475

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 am

I got no money so i can SMG 2! Grrrr.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:

????????????????????????????????? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:

Accidental bad grammar FTL.

And Dimentio, what makes you assume I can't get all of the stars? I plan on going for 100%, although that will be REALLY difficult.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

And Dimentio, what makes you assume I can't get all of the stars? I plan on going for 100%, although that will be REALLY difficult.

Two hundred and fourty-f*cking two stars! THATS ALOT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

Two hundred and fourty-f*cking two stars! THATS ALOT!

Yep, I know. I am on World 4, have 50-something stars and all the comet medals available to that point, so I think I am doing pretty well so far. Although I know it does get pretty difficult later on, I will keep trying. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is awesome though, it is getting me distracted so that I can't work on my site. Sad I am ADDICTED to this game, Nintendo never ceases to amaze me, and never disappoints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?   What are you looking forward to this month in gaming? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you looking forward to this month in gaming?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: