Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing Dark Flayme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Analyzing Dark Flayme Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing Dark Flayme   Analyzing Dark Flayme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Analyzing Dark Flayme 5-62
"HellHog"
Debut: 2009
Interests: Many, Including Sonic
Dimentio Meter: 84/100

I never hated her, but shnookis did. This kept her away at times when she first showed up. She seems like a girl with an average teenage life; that is average for our generation. We are generation Z, the generation with the most technology (yes, from wikipedia.org). Anyways, she joined SGC-X she had a sonic site too, blah blah blah. She joined Eclipse, where everyone started hating on her, including MANZA, yes manza, YOU! And probably everyone else too. I then started talking to her on youtube, and she dissapeared after Slash's site was destroyed, she returned on youtube,with one of her friends, and she re-added me as friends. Later on, she joined the new Slashcode when it rose, and I wasn't aware of this until I found the new site...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26233

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Dark Flayme   Analyzing Dark Flayme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 pm

I got over the dislike for her. I do believe we have had some interesting conversations. She also draws "pictures" which is always a plus.(Personal requests FTW)
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Dark Flayme   Analyzing Dark Flayme Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm

i literraly thought dark flayme was a boy...
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Dark Flayme   Analyzing Dark Flayme Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:26 am

i dont hate her anymore since i havent seen her in a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Dark Flayme   Analyzing Dark Flayme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing Dark Flayme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: