Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing EggmanHut

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Analyzing EggmanHut Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing EggmanHut   Analyzing EggmanHut Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Analyzing EggmanHut 1-33
"Sonic Madness"
Debut: Late 2009
Interests: Gaming, Sonic, etc.
Dimentio Meter: 72/100

I was never at first THAT close to him when he first showed, but I did see him around, I did visit his site and he visited mine, afterwards SGC-X died, and I moved on to Eclipse, where he never joined, nor did he join X5K, I recently found him (5 minutes prior to the writing of this) on another site. He is still alive and owns another sonic site. I conversed with him, and he remembers all of us. His score is low due to him being gone and not being THAT close to me...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing EggmanHut   Analyzing EggmanHut Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

interesting. i didnt have that much contact with eggmanhut but i know he was a sonic fan.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing EggmanHut   Analyzing EggmanHut Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:18 am

i was close to him for only one reason my war of the webs thats all i ever spoke to him about when he wanted to join it
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25630

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing EggmanHut   Analyzing EggmanHut Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Heh, all of you commentz make me laugh, I left wbz becuase all your good zites were dying, so, I departed from da crew .. But now I haz returned ... And here to ztay ...

HELLO EVERYBODY ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25630

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing EggmanHut   Analyzing EggmanHut Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Analyzing EggmanHut 1-33
"Sonic Madness"
Debut: Late 2009
Interests: Gaming, Sonic, etc.
Dimentio Meter: 72/100

I was never at first THAT close to him when he first showed, but I did see him around, I did visit his site and he visited mine, *afterwards SGC-X died, and I moved on to Eclipse, where he never joined, nor did he join X5K*, I recently found him (5 minutes prior to the writing of this) on another site. He is still alive and owns another sonic site. I conversed with him, and he remembers all of us. His score is low due to him being gone and not being THAT close to me...

I zlike zis lil bio of me ... it's kinda cool, like a memo ... Anyways ...

* Vwell I didntz knowz you hadz a knew zite. Zo many people that I knewz were getting hacked and changing zites, so, there were very little I could contact, zo I left ... And I am here now ... Like a Ghost ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing EggmanHut   Analyzing EggmanHut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing EggmanHut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: