Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's in the New Pokemon Movie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27342

Who's in the New Pokemon Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Who's in the New Pokemon Movie?   Who's in the New Pokemon Movie? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 pm

The next Pokemon movie, Pocket Monsters: Genei no Hasha Zoroark, will feature voice work from Natsuki Kato. "I've done voice-over before but the roles were a human-fish creature and a sarcastic young man," says Kato. She'll be playing a female secretary to a company president. Kato, 24, enjoys the finer things in life: video games and cosplay. She's a nerd hero.
Who's in the New Pokemon Movie? 500x_hoshi06
She also enjoy playing Nintendo DS games on an R4 piracy device. Hope that doesn't cause awkward conversations with the Pokemon people. Fellow nerd hero Shoko Nakagawa will also be lending her vocal talents to the film as will actor Takanori Jinnai. "I had been declaring war on Pikachu during the persevering 30 years of my career," joked Jinnai. "My dream has come true.

EDIT: HEY SHNOOKIS ITS FROM KOTAKU.COM IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH FAGGOT?!

Last edited by Dimentio The Jester on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Who's in the New Pokemon Movie?   Who's in the New Pokemon Movie? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:44 pm

I laughed when she said she had wanted to declare war on Pikachu. XD

Hoorah for Kato, someone I never knew existed.
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26228

PostSubject: Re: Who's in the New Pokemon Movie?   Who's in the New Pokemon Movie? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm

STOP POSTING RANDOM KOTAKU NEWS THAT NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE ISNT EVEN A SOURCE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's in the New Pokemon Movie?   Who's in the New Pokemon Movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's in the New Pokemon Movie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: