Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing Lawlz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Analyzing Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing Lawlz   Analyzing Lawlz Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Analyzing Lawlz Pp-blank-thumb
"Spamcaker"
Debut: Early 2008
Interests: Gaming, Anime, Stuff
Dimentio Meter: ??/100

He's my friend from real life as well. He was the one that placed the first comment on SGC-X. He was signed in as "ducksonquack" and revealed my name, however, no one paid attention, and never realized it. Afterwards, he didn't really do much. he spammed Eclipse when it was in its infancy, and later joined. He accumilated 40 posts, and then just didn'r really show up much. He is a suspect of the Faker incident, but anyways, he has not joined X5K...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

Analyzing Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Lawlz   Analyzing Lawlz Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Hey, I know your real name though! Razz

Anyway, I can understand why Shnookis got it, but why did Lawlz get a ?? rating? Are you just doing that for all of your friends in real life?
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

Analyzing Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Lawlz   Analyzing Lawlz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:15 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Hey, I know your real name though! Razz

Anyway, I can understand why Shnookis got it, but why did Lawlz get a ?? rating? Are you just doing that for all of your friends in real life?

i saw ducksonquacks comment so i already knew sams real name and he sometimes calls shnookis by his real name so i also knew his real name
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

Analyzing Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Lawlz   Analyzing Lawlz Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 am

Hey Enrique. Ok seriously I will stop now. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Analyzing Lawlz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Lawlz   Analyzing Lawlz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing Lawlz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: