Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo is Overrated

Go down 
+2
/f0473h1u1z/
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Does anyone else think so? Whether it is in real life or online, I always hear people say how amazing Halo is (especially Halo 3) and honestly, it drives me nuts. I never had that spark that many others seem to have gotten when playing Halo games. Is it just me or does Halo seem like just another FPS? What are your opinions?
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26445

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Yes. I hate halo. Valve is awesome.
Back to top Go down

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
Yes. I hate halo. Valve is awesome.

Indeed. Team Fortress 2 FTW!
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26198

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:07 pm

You can say the same thing about the COD series so meh. I would say that all the Halo hype has died down alot so it doesnt bother me that much.
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaKing
Junior Trainer
Junior Trainer
NostalgiaKing

EXP : 25578

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:53 pm

I played some Halo 3 and I just couldn't stand it. Even the intro was overblown and cheesy. The controls were awful to me, and I absolutely hate dual-wielding weapons. I suppose the online-combat system was innovative when it came out, but, c'mon, there are better games out there now. I need an online shooter for the 360, and I can already tell you it's not going to be a Halo game, especially if they're all like 3.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27312

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:06 pm

How about that Halo Reach?! XD Yeah, It's not AS bad as it was 2 years ago... Now its CoD...

But I'd rather play some Conduit....

And Conduit 2 when it comes out, it looks awesome. lol

Which some XBOX fan boys rage at the Conduit for copying Halo? I don't see how The Conduit copied halo. Last time I checked Halo doesnt own the scenario where humans fight aliens...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
How about that Halo Reach?! XD Yeah, It's not AS bad as it was 2 years ago... Now its CoD...

But I'd rather play some Conduit....

And Conduit 2 when it comes out, it looks awesome. lol

Which some XBOX fan boys rage at the Conduit for copying Halo? I don't see how The Conduit copied halo. Last time I checked Halo doesnt own the scenario where humans fight aliens...

Wow I still need to play The Conduit! It actually looks really good, but I just never got around to it. Sad

@Nostalgia If you don't own it for the PC already, I suggest The Orange Box, which has Team Fortress 2. I love Team Fortress 2, although it is definitely down-graded online service-wise on the 360...
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26198

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
, although it is definitely down-graded online service-wise on the 360...
Thank Microsoft for that!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
, although it is definitely down-graded online service-wise on the 360...
Thank Microsoft for that!

And that is why i hate the gaming involvement of microsoft! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25595

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:05 pm

How do you guys hate HALO ... affraid It just bothers me to the point that I have to go pee ... ... ...

back, I know that the controls are bullshit, and the fact that you cant aim down your sight and crap like that make no sense, but I think what people (and I myself) like about Halo is the enviornment. I like all the levels and buetiful landscapes. HEck, editing your own levels and making knew ones are so much fun. I hated halo in the begining I was like, "What kind of sh*t is this?" ... But I gotten around to it. Im not a HUGE HUGE fan, but I accept it's gamplay and value. It's not very strategic but, hey, I love running over people in Ghost ...

Play it a few more times ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm

I really doesn't appeal to me, and it appealed less when Halo 3 came out, and everyone was talking about it. I like to go with the other FPS's that not-as-many talk about, like The Conduit for instance.... (although that game did have its weak points too).
Back to top Go down

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:12 pm

EggmanHut wrote:
How do you guys hate HALO ... affraid It just bothers me to the point that I have to go pee ... ... ...

back, I know that the controls are bullshit, and the fact that you cant aim down your sight and crap like that make no sense, but I think what people (and I myself) like about Halo is the enviornment. I like all the levels and buetiful landscapes. HEck, editing your own levels and making knew ones are so much fun. I hated halo in the begining I was like, "What kind of sh*t is this?" ... But I gotten around to it. Im not a HUGE HUGE fan, but I accept it's gamplay and value. It's not very strategic but, hey, I love running over people in Ghost ...

Play it a few more times ... Very Happy

That's just the thing. I don't hate Halo, what I stated was is that it was highly overrated and over-hyped. I definitely like the vehicle feature and a few other features to Halo, but people put it out to be the best FPS series of all time, which isn't true at all. I suppose it is all in the opinion though...
Back to top Go down

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 am

I've played Halo and its fantastic!

I dont think its over-rated
Back to top Go down
Maxria
Grunt
Grunt
Maxria

EXP : 24869

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Even though I can't play any other level other than easy because I'm that much of a noob when it comes to the Xbox, I still love Halo! Sure, it's not a "I'M GONNA PLAY THIS FOR HOURS" type of game (for me, that's Kingdom Hearts) but it's still a good game to pass time with. Besides, it's graphics are amazing! (Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are better though...) I love all the landscapes and how everything just seems to EXPLODE. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://maxria.webs.com
Sponsored content

Halo is Overrated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo is Overrated   Halo is Overrated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo is Overrated
Page 1 of 1