Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing GE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Analyzing GE Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing GE   Analyzing GE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Analyzing GE Pp-blank-thumb
"Suicide Kid"
Debut: 2009
Interests: Gaming, others
Dimentio Meter: 49/100

(Games Entertainment) Geremy Downie was his real name, and probably the most screwed over side-member of the community. He was known as that kid who would commit suicide because everyone (by that I mean shnookis) would screw with him. He has uber-hacked by Shnookis, and the kid later fled. His site was destroyed multiple times, and his MSN was acquired by shnookis as well. Shnookis made a fake facebook of him too as well, in which he trolls our real world school network with. anywho, he was actually pretty ignorant, that is why he was hacked. I didn't really care about him, because he rarely posted at SGC-X. Thus that ends his short and miserable trail.

PS: He Deleted MAnza's Site

Last edited by Dimentio The Jester on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

Analyzing GE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing GE   Analyzing GE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:40 pm

I'm suprised you didn't include the fact that he deleted manza's website, actually. I always see that as the worst thing about him. Especially since manza entrusted him with his password and that was how he repayed him. He deserves a lower rating, I think.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

Analyzing GE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing GE   Analyzing GE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Yes a lot lower. He ruined everything. I remember that sad night when shnookis was being a jerk to everybody. Thats when I hated shnookis way back when. And besides he killed manza's site. He deserves a 1.
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26233

Analyzing GE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing GE   Analyzing GE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:21 pm

I give GE an OVER -9000 for giving me so much enertainment. But yeah you should all hate him becuase if he wasn't such an idiot and not gotten hacked by me alot of your sites wouldnt have died by my hands.
Back to top Go down

Analyzing GE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing GE   Analyzing GE Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:25 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
I give GE an OVER -9000

Classic. That made me lol. But yeah, really. There was nothing good about him, I don't see how he got such a high score.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

Analyzing GE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing GE   Analyzing GE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 am

yea that guy is a faggot if i knew where he lived i wud burn his house down
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25901

Analyzing GE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing GE   Analyzing GE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
"Suicide Kid"
"Lulz"

I don't completely recall who he was, all I know is that everything he did (deleting Manza's site with a countdown, complaining to everyone else about everything, etc) was melodramatic, and I found it entertaining in a twisted kind of way- it was like watching some sort of bad daytime drama.

But, to save face, I hope he's doing well wherever he is now... Maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Sponsored content

Analyzing GE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing GE   Analyzing GE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing GE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: