Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing F0473H1U1Z

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Analyzing F0473H1U1Z Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing F0473H1U1Z   Analyzing F0473H1U1Z Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Analyzing F0473H1U1Z 7-33
"Shn00kis, The Hacker"
Debut: 2008
Interests: Gaming, Hacking, Government, Trolling
Dimentio Meter: ??/100

Shnookis, my friend from the real world known as Earth. We go to the same school, and experience much more together than anyone else on the site. He has had times where he is pure evil, and some where he is okay, and even some where he's nice. But, he's always known for one event. Hacking. The Hack that took place last year. Everyone despised him, excluding me, because I knew him in real life. The online friends told me to quit being friends with him, but when you think about it a real life friend is worth more than an online friend. (Yes its my opinion and we all know thats true) Because any day, the internet can blow up, (well so can your friends, but thats not my point). Aside from everyone going against him, he joined Eclipse and actually posted and stuff. He had a detrimental effect on some of the users, but he was alright, since he had his upsides. He basically was on every night, even though the site was dead. He has been here the longest probably and told me about webs. If it weren't for him no SGC-X would exist, and yet he calls my site "gay" yet its his fault I created it. He also joined X5K at its creation Anywho, shn00kis will be my friend, whether everyone else likes it or not, I will choose when he won't be my friend anymore, and not other people. I am who I am, and he is who he is, and you are what you are.

Last edited by Dimentio The Jester on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing F0473H1U1Z   Analyzing F0473H1U1Z Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Pretty interesting... rofl at the ??/100 rating. But, I guess that's fair, because he's your online friend and rating him would've been a little difficult.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing F0473H1U1Z   Analyzing F0473H1U1Z Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 pm

"Because any day, the internet can blow up, (well so can your friends, but thats not my point" ROFL! Yea shnookis. You have changed a lot. I used to remember you a long time ago as the guy with a wierd chat name and a creepy picture of an old man as an avatar. Anyway you did actually have both of those but you have turned out to be okay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing F0473H1U1Z   Analyzing F0473H1U1Z Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
"Because any day, the internet can blow up, (well so can your friends, but thats not my point" ROFL! Yea shnookis. You have changed a lot. I used to remember you a long time ago as the guy with a wierd chat name and a creepy picture of an old man as an avatar. Anyway you did actually have both of those but you have turned out to be okay!

Yeah, he changed a lot while you were away.
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25630

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing F0473H1U1Z   Analyzing F0473H1U1Z Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:25 pm

lol zese analla - what ever ztuffz are awesome ... I've made like, five commentz ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing F0473H1U1Z   Analyzing F0473H1U1Z Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing F0473H1U1Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: