Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing Subtle and Slicer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing Subtle and Slicer   Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Ike_070801a-l
"SGC-X's Dynamic Duo"
Debut: Early 2008
Ages: Subtle 12 and Slicer is 15
Interests: Neoseeker, Nintendo, SSBB, Mario
Dimentio Meter: 75/100

The dynamic duo that first visited my site, they helped me improve my site in the beginning, they were the closest members I had in the beginning, and thanks to them I met DCKnuckles, and made many new connections. They stayed with SGC-X until the end of 2008, in which they left. (Slicer left first) They decided, to join Neoseeker, in which they became neofreaks there. they joined numerous clans and they invited me, but I decided to stay in Webs. And afterwards, during SGC-X Eclipse, oddities happened, I joined a site. And I joined a Mario Kart Wii clan, I played for a bit and posted, but later I left, and I was technically kicked out due to long inactivity. They were a part of it, and they liked that I joined, but something just seemed different so I left. That ends the story of this duo, the dynamic duo of early SGC-X. I tried contacting them, but subtle responded and posted on SGC-X Eclipse twice. He later tried making a forumotion site, but sadly no one paid attention and he scampered away. I contacted Slicer June 2nd on neoseeker and he actually responded that he still is alive, subtle on the other hand last sign in a month ago...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Subtle and Slicer   Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Haha, their rating would have been so much higher had they stayed.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Subtle and Slicer   Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

That is why they stand at 75, due to the fact that they left AND they don't communicate with me, in order for them to talk to me, I have to talk to them first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Subtle and Slicer   Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

That is why they stand at 75, due to the fact that they left AND they don't communicate with me, in order for them to talk to me, I have to talk to them first.

Yeah, that's never a good sign. And when have you been secretly writing about everyone, you had a lot already written. Or do you have them all already written?
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Subtle and Slicer   Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:02 pm

...I miss them. Didnt they own game insane?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Subtle and Slicer   Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:

Yes, they did.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Subtle and Slicer   Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:

Yeah, which i took over along with DCKnuckles...
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Subtle and Slicer   Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Yea! Hey sam remember! Thats where we met! On game insane.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Subtle and Slicer   Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
Yea! Hey sam remember! Thats where we met! On game insane.

I'm not sure, I remember you're the second site i found on the network though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Subtle and Slicer   Analyzing Subtle and Slicer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing Subtle and Slicer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: