Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing Kouzetsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Analyzing Kouzetsu Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing Kouzetsu   Analyzing Kouzetsu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Analyzing Kouzetsu 12-69
"NameShifter"
Debut: Early 2008, Possibly 2007
Interests: Pokemon, Yoshi, Nintendo, etc.
Dimentio Meter: 85/100

Kouzetsu, incrediblemrt, Umi, he has gone through numerous name changes, and yet he remains Kouzetsu this day. He has been around for a LONG TIME, as long as Game Insane I believe. I welcomed him to my site due to the fact that his sites were Nintendo based, and nintendo friendly. So he took his place in the community and stayed with SGC-X. However, during shnookis's rage his site was destroyed and he left for a while, and I found him later at forumotion, in which I joined his site and stayed for a small bit. he mysteriously left once again, and came back when SGC-X Eclipse was made, in which he joined, posted around 5 times and left again for months. He came back and joined X5K, a site in which is more pokemon-oriented then my previous sites. He then spazzed at me copying his icon thingys, in which i swear i saw somewhere else, but nevertheless he claims they are his. However, I do not spazz at the people in webs that copied all my ideas. But Kouzetsu is still cool, since he is an active poster all of a sudden, and I completely like that. (I accidently deleted my entire original message, and had to re-type it, that's why this one is a bit shorter)

Last edited by Dimentio The Jester on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

Analyzing Kouzetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Kouzetsu   Analyzing Kouzetsu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Haha, I like the name of the rating: Dimentio Meter. Pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

Analyzing Kouzetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Kouzetsu   Analyzing Kouzetsu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Aw Shucks... XD I got a posivite review unlike jimbster.
Back to top Go down

Analyzing Kouzetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Kouzetsu   Analyzing Kouzetsu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:

Haha yeah the analyzation itself was great.

Although, getting a better review than Jimbster isn't too hard... xD
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

Analyzing Kouzetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Kouzetsu   Analyzing Kouzetsu Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

Haha yeah the analyzation itself was great.

Although, getting a better review than Jimbster isn't too hard... xD

haha thats a good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Analyzing Kouzetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Kouzetsu   Analyzing Kouzetsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing Kouzetsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: