Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing MarioVSonic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Analyzing MarioVSonic Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing MarioVSonic   Analyzing MarioVSonic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Analyzing MarioVSonic 2-94
"The Girl"
Debut: 2008 or earlier
Interests: Nintendo, Mario, Sonic, others.
Dimentio Meter: 96/100

She's a GURL!? Is what some said, but I didn't really care. She has been the one that adds a little spice to the site very now and then. Ever since SGC-X, her site was impressive and made alot effort to make her current one as well. She'd always have "post of the day" thingy comments, and she'd always have a slightly different view then anyone else. I cannot recall her debut right now, i think it was 2008? She was on webs, along with everyone else. She was not affected by shnookis's rage rampage, do to the fact that shnookis did not find her annoying or dumb. She has always been known to have a neutral standpoint in her site, when it comes to Mario and Sonic. Her site is divided in two teams, and she is the only one (i believe) on the ????? team, which represents unsure or unknownity. Afterwards, she joined Eclipse just like the others did when SGC-X closed down. She had numerous posts, and over time she was planned to be made mod, but her computer died out on her. (See Super Comic Episode III) She triumphantly returned, but SGC-X was dying already and sooner or later X5k came about and she joined it, when Dimentio told her that the site will focus on more than just pokemon. Which was eventually true.

Last edited by Dimentio The Jester on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

Analyzing MarioVSonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing MarioVSonic   Analyzing MarioVSonic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeah, MariovSonic is an awesome girl: her, NintyFreak, and I had the longest conversations last night about random stuff.
Back to top Go down

Analyzing MarioVSonic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: