Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Me Up Acekard 2i!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27292

Power Me Up Acekard 2i! Empty
PostSubject: Power Me Up Acekard 2i!   Power Me Up Acekard 2i! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Available @ modchipcentral.com ! (Yes, from Canada! Hoorah Canada PWNS!)

Don't get it from the chinese, they ripped my brother off and i raged. Wait, your probably wondering what an acekard is in the first place, correct?

Power Me Up Acekard 2i! PICT0009

The thing next to my DSi is the acekard 2i box. The acekard is a DS cartridge with a slot for an SD micro card. The Acekard can have more than one OS, and what it does it boot roms off of the SD card, which it shows me playing SoulSilver on. There is no lag, or anything in limitations when playing, that is....on normal DS phats and lites. On DSi's (running System Menu version 1.4), it can freeze from time to time, (rarely depending on OS running) and connection to the Wii has always failed). Also, apart from running downloaded games, it can play videos, music, and do so much more that the DS can't normally do. You can even use your Ds as a phone under certain scenarios! Brilliance to the Acekard Team!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26425

PostSubject: Re: Power Me Up Acekard 2i!   Power Me Up Acekard 2i! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:01 am

In other words: its an easier way for Dimentio to pirate video games. Quit pirating. You suck. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Me Up Acekard 2i!   Power Me Up Acekard 2i! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 am

I believe I heard of this a long time ago, but I never believed it real. Ah well, I'll stick to having a normal DS Lite. Although it probably only works on a DSi anyway, correct?
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26425

PostSubject: Re: Power Me Up Acekard 2i!   Power Me Up Acekard 2i! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:27 pm

no i think he said it works best on ds lite. i think he said it screws up sometimes on dsi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Me Up Acekard 2i!   Power Me Up Acekard 2i! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Me Up Acekard 2i!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: DS Discussions-
Jump to: