Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XIII

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 pm

I'm not sure if any of you are into it or not? But I'd like to see who owns it or has played it... Yes, I put this in the PS3 version, XBOX 360 lovers quit raging. lol.

Final Fantasy XIII Final_Fantasy_XIII_EU_box_art
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:59 am

I like final fantasy but havent played this one yet.
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 am

AAAH A TOPIC IN THE PS3 SECTION! EVIL!

Anyway, I am not saying this just because Sony is my least favorite of the three big game companies, but I was never really into the Final Fantasys, although I haven't played enough of them to truly judge them. Obviously I haven't played this because I don't own a PS3, but I hear it is an interesting take on the series.
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:50 am

I love the PS3.
But I've never played this before.
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Jimbster wrote:
I love the PS3.

Evil! Evil! EVIL!
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Sony sux. They charge people so much money for the ps3.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Jimbster wrote:
I love the PS3.

Evil! Evil! EVIL!

Whoa whoa whoa, now on THAT we disagree...

XBOX 360 can go....... on second thought I'm not going to say anything.....
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Jimbster wrote:
I love the PS3.

Evil! Evil! EVIL!

I'm not an Xbox 360 fanboy...

I'm a Nintendo Wii fanboy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:47 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Jimbster wrote:
I love the PS3.

Evil! Evil! EVIL!

I'm not an Xbox 360 fanboy...

I'm a Nintendo Wii fanboy! Very Happy

im a PS3 fan boy and i was always with sony ever since the last gen i honestly havent played a final fantasy game what weapons do they use
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaKing
Junior Trainer
Junior Trainer
NostalgiaKing

EXP : 25613

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:05 pm

I've never played a Final Fantasy game; they seem way overstylized for my tastes.

As for the PS3 thing, I don't own one yet, but I definitely want to buy one when I get a job, mainly for the exclusives, though.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 pm

PS3 exclusives are pretty sick, but on the other hand XBOX and PS3 share around 85% of the games.... :/
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:55 pm

PS3 exclusives are pretty sick, but on the other hand XBOX and PS3 share around 85% of the games.... :/

Yes, but Wii exclusives are even better! Animal Crossing: City Folk, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Super Paper Mario, MySims Kingdom, MySims Agents, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii ring a bell? Just to name a few. You have to admit Nintendo has the best first party titles while the PS3 and 360 SHARE the best third party titles.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Yes, but Wii exclusives are even better! Animal Crossing: City Folk, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Super Paper Mario, MySims Kingdom, MySims Agents, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii ring a bell? Just to name a few. You have to admit Nintendo has the best first party titles while the PS3 and 360 SHARE the best third party titles.
I agree, except for the My Sims series... screw MySims....
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

I agree, except for the My Sims series... screw MySims....

Haha, I was wondering if anyone would notice that... but have you tried it? It is actually really fun.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

the only good exclusive you mentioned is fire emblem: radiant dawn the other games dont interest me and you forgot to mention zelda another good one
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:37 am

j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

the only good exclusive you mentioned is fire emblem: radiant dawn the other games dont interest me and you forgot to mention zelda another good one

You are missing out if you haven't tried the others out. They are awesome games. Also, I didn't mention Twilight Princess because I was just skimming through my Wii games real quick and I have that for the GameCube so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:29 pm

get back on subject...pl0x....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII   Final Fantasy XIII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII
Page 1 of 1