Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)! Empty
PostSubject: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 pm

In case you didn't know, there is a new roleplaying Squirtle Squad I am starting up again called Squirtle Squad Elite sometime after June 18. If anyone is interested, they can go sign up at http://pokeballzcenter.webstarts.com and follow the instructions.

But, what this topics is about, is an idea of mine concerning it. Recently I decided to make a new feature in the Squirtle Squad where after every mission, I would go in the "HQ" (of the roleplay) and say I am working on a report, when in reality I actually am. When I say that, I will be going to the website and filling out a report of the mission, sort of like a mission result, debriefing, turnout, or whatever you wanna call it. Each of them will contain the members who attended, what happen, the result of the mission, who reached a new level, who founded new items, and so on! So, my idea was that once the Squirtle Squad Elite is officially closed down, I would compile all of these reports into one large story about the Squirtle Squad Elite's adventures. I would like to hear your opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26475

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

good idea. ok anyway im gonna post in the gb.
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25896

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Sorry to bump a very old and dead thread again, but is the Squirtle Squad still "happening?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27342

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Unfortunately, no. It sort of died off with the lack of a schedule and people meeting up on the chat. We only managed to get in three role play sessions a while back, though they were like two hour sessions.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 am

Hey. I have a story on my old site. Do you want me to make it?

I'm happy to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!   Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squirtle Squad Elite Story - Coming Soon (maybe)!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Art and Creations :: Creations-
Jump to: