Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it worth buying?

Go down 
+2
/f0473h1u1z/
Cornn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Is it worth buying? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it worth buying?   Is it worth buying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:27 am

NostalgiaKing wrote:
Haha, yeah. My brother got Red, I got Blue, he got Gold, I got Silver, he's supposed to get Diamond sometime, I got Pearl, and now he got HeartGold, and I got SoulSilver xD

When it comes to the third games, like Yellow and Platinum, whoever shows interest gets it xD

That was the case with me and my bro as well. He got Pearl, I got diamond. I got HeartGold, he got SoulSilver. I got FireRed, he got LeafGreen. But he later got LeafGreen just to have it. XD We both have had Yellow, and we both have Platinum. Oh, and my Yellow broke and I gave it away a while back. Sad
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth buying?   Is it worth buying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
NostalgiaKing wrote:
Haha, yeah. My brother got Red, I got Blue, he got Gold, I got Silver, he's supposed to get Diamond sometime, I got Pearl, and now he got HeartGold, and I got SoulSilver xD

When it comes to the third games, like Yellow and Platinum, whoever shows interest gets it xD

That was the case with me and my bro as well. He got Pearl, I got diamond. I got HeartGold, he got SoulSilver. I got FireRed, he got LeafGreen. But he later got LeafGreen just to have it. XD We both have had Yellow, and we both have Platinum. Oh, and my Yellow broke and I gave it away a while back. Sad

its sad when games break because my silver version broke but now that i have heart gold i dont need to worry about it cuz on silver version it kept saying my saved file was corupted and idk why it said that and the games save button didnt work
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth buying?   Is it worth buying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:04 pm

j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
NostalgiaKing wrote:

its sad when games break because my silver version broke but now that i have heart gold i dont need to worry about it cuz on silver version it kept saying my saved file was corupted and idk why it said that and the games save button didnt work

By this age, most of the Gold/Silver/Crystal internal batteries have died out, meaning that the saves won't be in proper condition, which means they get corrupted and/or deleted...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth buying?   Is it worth buying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
NostalgiaKing wrote:

By this age, most of the Gold/Silver/Crystal internal batteries have died out, meaning that the saves won't be in proper condition, which means they get corrupted and/or deleted...

my blue version still saves and its way older then my silver one
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26233

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth buying?   Is it worth buying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:03 pm

j-manza wrote:

Your blue version doesnt have the battery thats in the gold/silver version idiot. Learn to read.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth buying?   Is it worth buying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:

Your blue version doesnt have the battery thats in the gold/silver version idiot. Learn to read.

oh yea
Back to top Go down
NostalgiaKing
Junior Trainer
Junior Trainer
NostalgiaKing

EXP : 25613

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth buying?   Is it worth buying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Lmao, I have 2 Silvers and a Gold, and I think only one of the Silvers will save correctly; they've been like that for years though. I really need to open them up and repair them.

My completed Blue Version is still good, aside from a missing Bicycle Suspect I don't know where the hell it went.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth buying?   Is it worth buying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 am

NostalgiaKing wrote:
Lmao, I have 2 Silvers and a Gold, and I think only one of the Silvers will save correctly; they've been like that for years though. I really need to open them up and repair them.

My completed Blue Version is still good, aside from a missing Bicycle Suspect I don't know where the hell it went.

thats almost the same as me cuz my silver doesnt work but my blue version does and i didnt know it was happening to all silver/gold versions mine has been corupted for a few years as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth buying?   Is it worth buying? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it worth buying?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Games :: Games :: Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver-
Jump to: