Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Opinions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:51 am

What are your opinions on Pokemon Battle Revolution guys? I've had this for a while and I personally think it is the worst Pokemon game I have played! The only thing I did like somewhat was the wifi. What made Pokemon Stadium so great was the vast amount of choice in Pokemon, and even though (going into Sinnoh) there is more than three times the Pokemon their were when Stadium was made, PBR extremely limits that by only allowing you the Pokemon you got from Diamond and Pearl, as well as a couple of horrible party set-ups. So not only does this limit PBR from being something great and fun, it is also a pain to setup. In order to get a good team, you will find yourself going back and forth every time you update your Pokedex and switching around your teams constantly. It also doesn't help that a good percentage of the great Pokemon can't even be used in wifi. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
What are your opinions on Pokemon Battle Revolution guys? I've had this for a while and I personally think it is the worst Pokemon game I have played! The only thing I did like somewhat was the wifi. What made Pokemon Stadium so great was the vast amount of choice in Pokemon, and even though (going into Sinnoh) there is more than three times the Pokemon their were when Stadium was made, PBR extremely limits that by only allowing you the Pokemon you got from Diamond and Pearl, as well as a couple of horrible party set-ups. So not only does this limit PBR from being something great and fun, it is also a pain to setup. In order to get a good team, you will find yourself going back and forth every time you update your Pokedex and switching around your teams constantly. It also doesn't help that a good percentage of the great Pokemon can't even be used in wifi. What are your thoughts?

Acutally you can use any of the 493 pokemon on wi-fi...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:03 am

I had this game before, It was pretty good..... Just...
Why is there no Adventure mode?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Jimbster wrote:
I had this game before, It was pretty good..... Just...
Why is there no Adventure mode?

Because it was meant to be kind of like a spiritual sequel to Pokemon Stadium, the only flaw....you can't choose any of the 493 pokemon that you want...
Back to top Go down

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Acutally you can use any of the 493 pokemon on wi-fi...

Well, you can't use Pokemon that you get through cheating. But still, that is beside the fact that you HAVE to have the Pokemon on Diamond or Pearl in order to use it and you have to transfer it over as well. Also (like Jimbster said), the game lacks a story mode which is crucial in a game. Not to mention the single player is pretty boring and dull. This game heavily relies on Diamond/Pearl and its multiplayer part of the game, which doesnt even hold up on its own.

And at this day and age, I am one of the hugest Pokemon fans out there, so it pains me to say this. I am still waiting for a true Wii Pokemon game (similar to handhelds, but amped up for the console), so hopefully PokePark Wii doesn't disappoint; because it looks very promising.

You guys have to admit that this game doesn't have any flare like the average Pokemon game does, it just tosses your caught Pokemon from D/P onto the big screen and says "I'm a disappointing Pokemon game!" I was really hoping for another great Pokemon Stadium game (Pokemon Stadium 3) or even another title set in the Orre region (XD/Colosseum for those of you who don't know).
Back to top Go down

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:11 am

They really should of continued the Orre games.
They were very good! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:37 pm

they probably will, i wouldnt be surprised if they announce another one during E3, but battle reolution is sorta one of a kind, since its not a Orre or a stadium...
Back to top Go down

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:53 pm

they probably will, i wouldnt be surprised if they announce another one during E3, but battle reolution is sorta one of a kind, since its not a Orre or a stadium...

That is not necessarily a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

That is not necessarily a good thing.

never said it was, never said it wasnt
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:12 am

The orre region games sort of had a battle mode like battle revolution has. like u could go to that one battle tower with ho-oh or just play multiplayer....
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Does anyone have this game? like on hand? If anyone wants to lend me the copy, I'd really appreciate it, and if your too scared to put your address on the shipping box then don't offer to do so because that will just accumulate posts (i.e. "Oh I will, but i can't, i dont like giving my adress away"). I'm not offended if you don't want to give out your address and I understand that too.
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26233

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Does anyone have this game? like on hand? If anyone wants to lend me the copy, I'd really appreciate it, and if your too scared to put your address on the shipping box then don't offer to do so because that will just accumulate posts (i.e. "Oh I will, but i can't, i dont like giving my adress away"). I'm not offended if you don't want to give out your address and I understand that too.

Just buy a copy on ebay.
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=Pokemon+Battle+Revolution+&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Back to top Go down

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
The orre region games sort of had a battle mode like battle revolution has. like u could go to that one battle tower with ho-oh or just play multiplayer....

I despised the multiplayer experience in the Orre region games. And Pokemon Battle Revolution doesn't even compare to Pokemon XD OR Pokemon Colosseum.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 pm

exacly. colliseum and xd are better.
Back to top Go down

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:39 pm

It's not just that they are better, it is that Battle Revolution is so darn horrible.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:03 pm

ok so they r better and battle revolution sux balls.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:30 am

i dont have any opinions cuz i never played it is it any good
Back to top Go down

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm

j-manza wrote:
i dont have any opinions cuz i never played it is it any good

You obviously haven't read any of what we have posted...
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:24 am

LOL. Z OWN THIS FORUM NAO! WE DONT WANT IT TO END! Battle revolution sux. case closed.
Back to top Go down

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Yes and we need a Pokemon Stadium 3 desperately. DX
Back to top Go down

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Why should Z run it?

For teh Lulz should run it, He was an admin on SGC-X.
Back to top Go down

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Jimbster wrote:
Why should Z run it?

For teh Lulz should run it, He was an admin on SGC-X.

I am willing to support whatever Dimentio decides to do, but I just KNOW you are only saying that because you still hold a grude against me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Opinions   Your Opinions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Games :: Games :: Pokemon Battle Revolution-
Jump to: