Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On Hold, please...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27342

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:04 am

This section is awaiting a moderator. Please hold.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:57 am

What exactly is this section going to be about? Like the old RPG you did?
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26244

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:11 am

that would be awesome if it was the old one
Back to top Go down

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Because if so, I might be able to run it like I did before.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:42 pm

thats what i actually had in mind ya kno, we just need new ppl that are willing to join the site, the site is still in infancy... Mew
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:52 pm

new people always leave the only members that stay are us the veterans
Back to top Go down

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm

j-manza wrote:

Yeah. Me, you, Dimentio, Shnookis, and MvS are the survivors of the original crew.

And I'm glad to hear it Dimentio. I really enjoyed the original RPG and would be willing to do it if needed this time around again. What's even better is that the end of the school year is almost here for me, which would mean frequent updates. Although I will/would have to adapt to doing it forumotion-style.

In fact, I have secretly been working on a new website of my own, which I might try and come up with a brand new RPG game-idea to use on it. But, that won't be for a while now.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

Yeah. Me, you, Dimentio, Shnookis, and MvS are the survivors of the original crew.

And I'm glad to hear it Dimentio. I really enjoyed the original RPG and would be willing to do it if needed this time around again. What's even better is that the end of the school year is almost here for me, which would mean frequent updates. Although I will/would have to adapt to doing it forumotion-style.

In fact, I have secretly been working on a new website of my own, which I might try and come up with a brand new RPG game-idea to use on it. But, that won't be for a while now.

lol just like slash but i made up with him about it
Back to top Go down

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:49 pm

j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

Nah, not like Slash's idea. I plan on mine being a completely original plan, maybe something like the one I was planning on doing on SGC-X Eclipse. All I am sure of at this point is that the player will have to make choices affecting the outcome in some way.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:43 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

Nah, not like Slash's idea. I plan on mine being a completely original plan, maybe something like the one I was planning on doing on SGC-X Eclipse. All I am sure of at this point is that the player will have to make choices affecting the outcome in some way.

i didnt mean the idea i meant that it was secret
Back to top Go down

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:54 pm

j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

i didnt mean the idea i meant that it was secret

Well yeah, that's true. Although I will most likely use a lot of the ideas from the one I was planning on doing on SGC-X Eclipse a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:00 am

I am almost overwealmed.... well I'll look forward. but our first mission is to seek those members. Kyogre
Back to top Go down

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:26 am

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
I am almost overwealmed.... well I'll look forward. but our first mission is to seek those members. Kyogre

Yep, 100 active members! XD
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Dimentio the Jester wrote:

Yep, 100 active members! XD

Good luck to all of us on achieving that one... Laughing
Back to top Go down

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:54 pm

I was able to get one new member so far... xD Now it's time for you to do your part.
Back to top Go down

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 am

What about me?
I'm a survivor!
I didnt leave the site!
Back to top Go down

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Jimbster wrote:
What about me?
I'm a survivor!
I didnt leave the site!

Sorry Jimbster, how could I ever forget you? tongue
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26475

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

Dont forget me there z. im back. i just took a short break of a little bit over 4 months. XD
Back to top Go down

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

Dont forget me there z. im back. i just took a short break of a little bit over 4 months. XD

Yeah, but you had died before then. And I am talking about the people who never left unless it was for a short period or vacation, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:15 am

i took a long vacation Smile
Back to top Go down

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 am

Kouzetsu wrote:
i took a long vacation Smile

Yeah, ok, sure...

Anyway, it has been a pretty darn fun time here in the community.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 am

too bad i missed out. at least i wont miss out anymore.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:07 am

Kouzetsu wrote:
too bad i missed out. at least i wont miss out anymore.

you didnt miss much all you missed was people dissapearing
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:33 pm

o rly?
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25625

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

j-manza wrote:

Heh heh, I hath come to ztay my friendz, vwe zhall vwin zis battal togetherz ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

On Hold, please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Hold, please...   On Hold, please... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Hold, please...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Role Play :: RPG-
Jump to: