Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games are you playing!!??!?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26228

What games are you playing!!??!? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 am

Just list the games you are curently playing or plan on beating.
Mine:

Team fortress 2: When am I not playing this. Engineer update made it more fun too.

Thief: Old school game. One of the best games ever created too. Got the complete series.

Tales of Destiny 2 (tales of Eternia): Old PSX game I loved playing. ONLY J-rpg I actually like, alot. Want to beat it for old times sake. Its not boring turn based combat either.

Last edited by /f0473h1u1z/ on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25625

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 am

IM currently playing Pearl cuz my 360 broke down, and I have nothing else to do, but revive my DS ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27342

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Pokemon Colosseum for the NGC: A awesome game, a bit on the taboo side of pokemon, since stealing a trainer's pokemon in battle would be off limits in your mind in the normal games... a great one too! just beat it!

Killing Floor for PC: I have played it b4, but that was when it was a free weekend, now i finally purchased it, and for my friend too! lol funny game, horror FPS genre i suppose...

CoD4 For Wii: I've been playing it with f04tehlolz, in fact, i got on last night, lol

The Conduit for Wii: I got on the other day with f04tehlolz and statik to hack, but only once... lol.

Mario Kart Wii: I don't think we got to play together with f04tehlolz and my other frnd, due to nintendo screwing up so much, we only played like 2 private matches

Pokemon Soulsilver for DS: I turned it on, to check something yesterday, does that count? lol

Counterstrike 1.6 for PC: I played around 30 minutes today I believe...

Pokemon Channel for NGC: Don't ask, i just wanted to know what it was... lol.

P.S. I JUST bought TF2! hha!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 am

Super Paper Mario: I never beat it, and now's my chance. Currently about to start Chapter 5...

Fable: The Lost Chapters: Figured I'd give it a whirl, and see how much mischief I could cause, and how many villagers I could kill and get away with it. XD

Super Mario 64 DS: I missed out on the full original experience when my original N64 cartridge died thanks to my idiocy as a child, and I barely played the DS remake, so I am giving it a go. I only just started, so I only have 8 stars. XD

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story: Again, I barely played this when I got this, and now I am hoping to change that.

Nicktoons Unite!: Not a great game, but I am going to try and beat it quickly to get it out of the way, although I am not sure how often I will really be playing this.

I also just recently finished up Paper Mario TTYD (I never beat that final boss and finally got back to it).

lol I remember I made a topic exactly like this on Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:30 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Super Paper Mario: I never beat it, and now's my chance. Currently about to start Chapter 5...

Fable: The Lost Chapters: Figured I'd give it a whirl, and see how much mischief I could cause, and how many villagers I could kill and get away with it. XD

Super Mario 64 DS: I missed out on the full original experience when my original N64 cartridge died thanks to my idiocy as a child, and I barely played the DS remake, so I am giving it a go. I only just started, so I only have 8 stars. XD

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story: Again, I barely played this when I got this, and now I am hoping to change that.

Nicktoons Unite!: Not a great game, but I am going to try and beat it quickly to get it out of the way, although I am not sure how often I will really be playing this.

I also just recently finished up Paper Mario TTYD (I never beat that final boss and finally got back to it).

lol I remember I made a topic exactly like this on Eclipse.

On SPM: I approve this! Like a Star @ heaven

On Fable: A nver really liked it that much, in fact I don't really like most XBOX exclusives, hence why I don't like the system either...

On 64 DS: You never played the original as a child!? MY oh my! You missed out on a childhood experience most people of our generation will remember as a fun time...

Ons Bowser's Inside Story: lol i haven't played it either, the truth is I'm stuck, on the part where you first fill up water in bowser's stomach by drinking out of a fountain where there was a stone blooper statue you fight, I collected all the then ability blocks but I don't know what to do... :/

On Nicktoons Unite: Shovelware... (for me)
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 am

Consider this a bump for the topic and just a normal post at the same time. Now this is what I am playing:

Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros' Treasure (Wii): Just started playing this game again recently. I never gave it much of a fair shot the first time around, but here I go.

Other than that, not really anything. I occasionally play Pokemon Rumble and/or Super Smash Bros. Brawl when my particular friend is over, but that is it. Post what you guys are playing!
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26475

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:52 am

Pokemon HeartGold: Already beat it. Im just messing around on it or battling friends on wifi.

Animal Crossing City Folk: I am making videos of me catching fish and bugs and posting them on youtube.

New Super Mario Bros Wii: I am still stuck on world 4. Ugh. This game is hard.

Call of Duty Finest Hour: Still on the Soviet campaigns. I think the campaign where you have to shoot planes with a tank.

I think that is about it. I could probably think of some more later on.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:03 am

Haha I was fortunate enough to have my brother as a helping hand when playing through New Super Mario Bros. Wii and was able to beat it that way. Razz
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:39 am

I have seen game play videos of the final boss. Bowser is freaking huge!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 am

I know, the final boss is epic and a load of fun.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:23 am

Mario Strikers Charged: I have only unlocked bowser jr. I still need to get Petey and Diddy.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:54 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
Mario Strikers Charged: I have only unlocked bowser jr. I still need to get Petey and Diddy.

I only rented this game before, but I have hardly ANY memory of it for whatever reason! :/ I need to get myself a copy.
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25896

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

On SPM: I approve this! Like a Star @ heaven
It's so funny to see Z approve of Z. XD

*Yes, I know that was Dimentio, leave me alone! D:

Anyway, sadly, I haven't been playing a lot of games lately. What I have been playing a little though is Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Tetris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Yes, it is quite wierd and confuzzling. Not to mention hard to get used to!

Also, I wonder how a Super Tetris Galaxy would work. :/

And I haven't been playing much either, just Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean whenever I get the chance and a bit of Dr. Mario Online RX. I also play some Super Smash Bros. Brawl whenever my best friend or brother is over.

I have so many games I need to beat, but I can never find time for them over the internet and what not, which is a shame. I have been trying to get into a game, but I have tried several but they always end up being one time play sort of deals and never really get into them. I've also been trying to get Kouzetsu on Animal Crossing: City Folk with me again.
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Also, I wonder how a Super Tetris Galaxy would work. :/
Something like Tuper Tario Tros. with no gravity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:48 pm

-Sigh-
I miss Sam.

Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm

That's nice, dear.

Anyway, for some reason I decided to break out NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. It's a deliciously bad game, and I love it.

Also, I... ahem... "borrowed" Fable 2 from a friend again. I do love this game, the things you do are TOTALLY insane.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Right now I've been getting back into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360) as well as some Wet (360) and Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii) on WiFi. I'm also starting to get back into Pokemon Gold Version (GBC) and I might start one of my Saturn games. My birthday should bring new suprises, however.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 pm

XBox sucks. Wii = Mondo.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Well now I'm still playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (360) as well as Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (DS) and a bit of Cars (GCN). Awsmstuff
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Dragon Warrior is the best Dragon Quest game. My friend has it on his nes. I miss playing it...
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:02 pm

I don't think that is a Dragon Quest game it just has the word "Dragon" in the title.

Also, I just picked up Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for the 360 today so I should be playing a lot of that soon.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 pm

No. Its a dragon quest game. It was the first I think... They renamed the series to Dragon Quest. I still like that game. =P Best Nes RPG.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 pm

I'd also like to mention that Dragon Quest IX is amazing! I already clocked in 9+ hours and am enjoying every minute of it! It's a fantastic RPG for the DS that I recommend to everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Cool. I might try it out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing!!??!?   What games are you playing!!??!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing!!??!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next