Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soccer World Cup In South Africa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26244

Soccer World Cup In South Africa Empty
PostSubject: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 am

does anyone here watch the world cup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:44 am

Nope. I don't really watch much of any sports. I watch the World Series of baseball every now and then, but I should try and actually watch the games soon.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27342

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Yeah, your country sucks balls, manza.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:

im not even going for my country anyway im going for spain or brazil spain because my nationality and brazil because they are so skilled
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 am

j-manza wrote:

im not even going for my country anyway im going for spain or brazil spain because my nationality and brazil because they are so skilled

lol ok, but really, australia sucked, i reckon Brazil or Germany or Italy might win.... their really good...
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:06 am

j-manza wrote:

lol ok, but really, australia sucked, i reckon Brazil or Germany or Italy might win.... their really good...

italy is losing they had a draw with new zealand and lost to some other country i reckon brazil will win it and Portugal defeated Korea 7-0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 am

I been watching the World Cup!
Come on England!
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Jimbster wrote:
Come on England!

england isnt as good as brazil or germany
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 am

j-manza wrote:
Jimbster wrote:
Come on England!

everyone knows Iraq will win! lol (yes, i kno iraq isn't even in the cup rite now)
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 am

j-manza wrote:
Jimbster wrote:
Come on England!

everyone knows Iraq will win! lol (yes, i kno iraq isn't even in the cup rite now)

lol nice one Iraq is better then england
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Yeah, England do suck...
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25896

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:35 pm

World Cup? Isn't that like... a table glass or something, with a map printed on it?

Haha, I've been attempting to watch a few games (online, I couldn't find a sports channel dedicated to it- which just goes to show how popular it is around here), but it always seems to go like this:

"What the heck is a yellow card?"
"So which team's home, and which is away?"
"Why are the goal keepers wearing different shirts from everyone else?"
"So when is the half time show?"
"Hey, umpire, that goal was SO fair!"
"Uh-oh, what's this about a red card? Oh wait, is that even bad?"
"Ha! Argentina will win when Tiger Woods beats the Chicago Cubs in the Super Bowl!"
"Someone shut up those gosh darn vuvuzelas!! AAAAAGGGGGGGH-"

Despite my lack of knowledge of anything sport related, I've somehow enjoyed the viewing it. I find it oddly entertaining.

I'm guessing Spain or Germany will win, because Spain is dang good this year and Germany is always dang good (and have a fortune-telling cephalopod on their side). But I would not be surprised if Brazil dominated.

AlsoAmericabeatsBritain1-1lolz

Last edited by MariovSonic on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:51 am

MariovSonic wrote:
World Cup? Isn't that like... a table glass or something, with a map printed on it?

Haha, I've been attempting to watch a few games (online, I couldn't find a sports channel dedicated to it- which just does to show how popular it is around here), but it always seems to go like this:

"What the heck is a yellow card?"
"So which team's home, and which is away?"
"Why are the goal keepers wearing different shirts from everyone else?"
"So when is the half time show?"
"Hey, umpire, that goal was SO fair!"
"Uh-oh, what's this about a red card? Oh wait, is that even bad?"
"Ha! Argentina will win when Tiger Woods beats the Chicago Cubs in the Super Bowl!"
"Someone shut up those gosh darn vuvuzelas!! AAAAAGGGGGGGH-"

Despite my lack of knowledge of anything sport related, I've somehow enjoyed the viewing it. I find it oddly entertaining.

I'm guessing Spain or Germany will win, because Spain is dang good this year and Germany is always dang good (and have a fortune-telling cephalopod on their side). But I would not be surprised if Brazil dominated.

AlsoAmericabeatsBritain1-1lolz

america lost to ghana in the 2nd round and britain lost to germany in round 2 as well so america and britain are pretty even then except britain lost to a professional team while USA lost to africans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 am

England lost to the Germans....
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25896

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 pm

j-manza wrote:
america lost to ghana in the 2nd round and britain lost to germany in round 2 as well so america and britain are pretty even then except britain lost to a professional team while USA lost to africans
England didn't do as well as I thought they would, and the US surprised me by doing a lot better. I suppose, sometimes, numbers do lie.

Also, US tied with England, not Britain (no Wales/Scotland/Whatever), which is why the article is even more funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:15 am

Do you mean England? Britain is a nation composed of Scotland, Wales and England. Just say England. lol

Yeah. England did pretty bad this World Cup. Netherlands were much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer World Cup In South Africa   Soccer World Cup In South Africa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer World Cup In South Africa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: