Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing The Doppelgänger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27347

Analyzing The Doppelgänger Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:27 am

Analyzing The Doppelgänger Faker3
"The Faker"
Debut: 2010
Interests: ???
DisLikes: ??? and Us
Dimentio Meter: 5/100

The Faker as we all know him. He is suspected to be someone I know from the real world. He has taken all our forms, in the chatbox, and tried to join the site (X5K), however we managed to destroy his profile. He has though still been haunting the chat room. He made me guest at one point, but I managed to return. He seems fairly immature and has no good grammar or spelling. He thinks alot of things are funny, in an extreme and retarded way. I completely dislike who he or she is. He has taken my form many times, and copies me, and tries to be me in the chat room, thus I give him that picture. I completely hate this, and I hope he stops doing this soon...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:59 am

he could be puggy since you did say everyone is mean to him and if he know the password to the chatroom why not make a new chatroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:28 pm

j-manza wrote:
he could be puggy since you did say everyone is mean to him and if he know the password to the chatroom why not make a new chatroom

Who the heck is puggy? Pardon my ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 pm

another real life friend...
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25630

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Wow, so you have a clone ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26480

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:31 am

You forgot puggy? Btw dimentio you got lots of friends lol.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
'

you think thats alot? :/ the ones that come online from the real world arent that many...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:
'

you think thats alot? :/ the ones that come online from the real world arent that many...

Well, I think that is an awful lot of friends who are into gaming, atleast. I don't know many people from real life who are.
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26233

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:
'

Well, I think that is an awful lot of friends who are into gaming, atleast. I don't know many people from real life who are.

Puggy isnt into gaming. Heyfags is retarded when it comes to games. Lawlz is the only person who is actually into gaming and he doesnt give a crap about this site.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26249

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:29 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:
'

Puggy isnt into gaming. Heyfags is retarded when it comes to games. Lawlz is the only person who is actually into gaming and he doesnt give a crap about this site.

you never used to give a crap about the old sgcx
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26233

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:31 pm

j-manza wrote:

you never used to give a crap about the old sgcx

Way to bring an irrelevant fact to the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:
'

Whether he gives a crap about the site is beside the point. It is still always much cooler to be into gaming when you have a friend who is also into gaming. I only have a couple friends who are like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing The Doppelgänger   Analyzing The Doppelgänger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing The Doppelgänger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: