Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing Dimentio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27087

Analyzing Dimentio Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing Dimentio   Analyzing Dimentio Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm

I will be putting here the analyzation of me by other members. Please post them below...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26220

Analyzing Dimentio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Dimentio   Analyzing Dimentio Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Analyzing Dimentio 1-62
"Arg! Its A Pirate!"
Debut: Late 2007 (?)
Interests: Hacking, Nintendo, Sega, Making Comics, etc.
Kouzetsu Meter: 87/100
Dimentio, he can be a nice person at times. Other times I am annoyed with him because he hacks video games and pirates. Other than that he is a nice person and is fun to chat with. He has had several sites throughout his life on the internet. His first site was possibly created in Late 2007 maybe early 2008. He created Samwhite2000 his freewebs site and later turned it into SGC-X. It was mostly a gaming site. Eventually Shnookis hacked almost everyone's site and so he left. Later on he made a forum but it kind of failed and so he came to the idea of making Pokemon x5k which is a very successful forum so far. He is what you call your every day Nintendo gamer.
Back to top Go down

Analyzing Dimentio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Dimentio   Analyzing Dimentio Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Haha, I came into this topic expecting a 100/100 on the Dimentio Meter, written by Dimentio himself. XD Guess I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Analyzing Dimentio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Dimentio   Analyzing Dimentio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing Dimentio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: