Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing Slash

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27227

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Analyzing Slash 1-96
"Legendary Player"
Debut: 2008 or 2009 (?)
Interests: Sonic, Shadow, His Fan Characters, Gaming, etc.
Dimentio Meter: 81 or 74/100

Slash popped up around the whereabouts of DCKnuckles site. DCKnuckles and him were friends (SonicFags stick together I suppose). Anywho, Slash never really intended to converse as much with me, I suppose, because as he was a part of the community, he never really talked with me that much. he did stick around alot with Shy, Dark Flayme and DCKnuckles @ their Sonic sites. After shn00kis's attacks, he constantly sided with DCKnuckles and Shy, because he was afraid shn00kis was going to hack him, and that DCKnuckles RPG's were deleted. DCKnuckles was the only true pusher here, he constantly told me to report shn00kis, but I refused to. Later on, Slash was hacked, his site was destroyed RIGHT before 2010, which was sad. Slash did post a twice or so on Eclipse, and after surveiling eclipse for a while he released he didn't really welcome my kind of writing and personality anymore, so he started working on a forum site, in which he teased through a youtube video. Him and I conversed several times through youtube, but later on, he never told me his site was finished, since he was trying to perserve his "friendship" with me. I can understand that in certain ways, but when you think about it, how can you keep a friendship by ignoring your friend? I am not aware of how long his forum site has been up, however Shy, Flayme and Manza all joined it, including this odd fellow named EGG1. Personally, I think Slash might hates me now, overall I feel very unwelcomed on his site right now, as Manza posts and I am neglected.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26113

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Definition of a faggoted emo asshole.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26360

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm

slash was kind of annoying. its ok shnookis. i hated u then because u hacked people but ur ok now.
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26113

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
slash was kind of annoying. its ok shnookis. i hated u then because u hacked people but ur ok now.

What does that have to do with slash?
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26129

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:24 am

actually he kept it a secret from me as well but i didnt care what he thought of me posting in his forums i still post
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25510

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Woah, I only vizited hiz zite once, and vit vwaz juzt to advertize ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm

EggmanHut wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Is that really only why?
Back to top Go down

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:57 pm

I don't see how he hid it from you all, because I managed to know, and he never hid it from me.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
I don't see how he hid it from you all, because I managed to know, and he never hid it from me.

He just did, he decided to hide it from me and shnookis mainly. And i never really bothered to check up on his youtube account because he still hasnt responded to anything....
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26129

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:36 pm

he never told me about it i just found it on youtube 6 months after he made the forum and told shnookis bout it
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25510

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:41 am

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
EggmanHut wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Is that really only why?

Well, once it was just to ask if he/she liked to join my Summer Contest sh*t (forgot the name, my mind is blur), and the other times, was just Advertise. I still advertised on his/her about Sonic Madness Zone ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 am

Thats not nice to call someone a faggot. How would you like it if you got talked about on the news saying "Shnookis touches Sam innapropiately" Its mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Analyzing Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Slash   Analyzing Slash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing Slash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: