Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing DCKnuckles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27192

Analyzing DCKnuckles Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing DCKnuckles   Analyzing DCKnuckles Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Analyzing DCKnuckles Fw-profile-image
"Sonic Jock"
Debut: 2008
Interests: Sports, Sonic, SEGA, SSBB, etc.
Dimentio Rating: 81/100

He visited when I had dissapeared for a month from SGC-X, and decided to stay on my site. He was a staff member because he was dedicated to do things right. However, over time he stopped updating, but I didn't mind, for I had others. He despised Shnookis alot, and he defended his Sonic friends from Shn00kis insulting them. Shn00kis despised DC and DC despised him back. I personally believe he started to hate me a bit because I hung out with shn00kis (F0473H1u1Z). He was later hacked by shn00kis which made him angry. He desperately asked me to call the cops on him, saying it was "only fair". Shy and Slash would back him up. I didn't of course, because he was my friend in real life. However, afterwards DCKnuckles got mostly over it and his name changed to DGKnuckles later on though, he was inactive, only visiting every 2 months, especially during the shift in gears to Eclipse. He has not appered on X5K yet.

Last edited by Dimentio The Jester on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing DCKnuckles   Analyzing DCKnuckles Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Honestly, I am suprised he didn't get a higher rating. I mean I understand the tons of inactivity, but even so. It always seemed like he was close to a co-owner on SGC-X.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27192

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing DCKnuckles   Analyzing DCKnuckles Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Honestly, I am suprised he didn't get a higher rating. I mean I understand the tons of inactivity, but even so. It always seemed like he was close to a co-owner on SGC-X.

Inactivity brings you down, and i think i made a mistake...

Anywho, whatever, He has been gone for a long time though.... and he never actually joined Eclipse...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing DCKnuckles   Analyzing DCKnuckles Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Inactivity brings you down, and i think i made a mistake...

Anywho, whatever, He has been gone for a long time though.... and he never actually joined Eclipse...

Haha, that's true. Consistency is the key!
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26325

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing DCKnuckles   Analyzing DCKnuckles Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:59 pm

He hasnt been on in forever.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26094

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing DCKnuckles   Analyzing DCKnuckles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 am

dcknux is the reason i joined the community back in 2008 when his website was active
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing DCKnuckles   Analyzing DCKnuckles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:51 am

j-manza wrote:
dcknux is the reason i joined the community back in 2008 when his website was active

Same actually, he was the first I encountered; which led me to Dimentio's site and so on.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26094

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing DCKnuckles   Analyzing DCKnuckles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 am

[quote="Pokemon Z RPG"]
j-manza wrote:

Same actually, he was the first I encountered; which led me to Dimentio's site and so on.[/quote

i didnt even visited freedom HQ when i was new dcknuckles was the one who visited my site and introduced himself and told me to join his webs ring a few months later sitebattle one began and he said to vote for him and thats how i found SGCX and i remember you also found me cuz you wanted to sign up of the war of the webs 1 and ever since iv always spoke to you and jimbster also came to my website except he copied everything into his lame superdudes website and i dont remember how i met majoko
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25475

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing DCKnuckles   Analyzing DCKnuckles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
He desperately asked me to call the cops on him, saying it was "only fair". .[/center]

lol, what the hell? ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing DCKnuckles   Analyzing DCKnuckles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing DCKnuckles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: