Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing Manza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27087

Analyzing Manza Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing Manza   Analyzing Manza Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Analyzing Manza 8-74
"Sir Posts-a-lot"
Debut: 2008?
Interests: Tennis, Sonic, Pokemon
Dimentio Meter: 86/100
Crikey! I found an aussie! It's Manza of course, your indian origined Tennis-playing forum poster that have been around for a long time as well. He can be a bit of ignorant at times, but he has been pretty loyal. He has always stuck around for everything and rarely talks on the chat to certain members due to the fact he lives across the globe from me. Apart from havin "LOL" posts in 200 different topics in more than 50 sections, he has contributed, and shn00kis rages at him for his "useless" posts. Manza began as a random, just like any other. His icon was a "gay" mario icon, which I had no idea that it symbolized Mario was gay until a week ago or so, primarily because I didn't pay attention to the rainbow flag he was holding... However, I just thought he made some mario recolor or something, but I was wrong. He had a game site, and he would advertise. He began visiting SGC-X for reasons I cannot recall, and become part of the group. He was later hacked by the mischievious GE, in which they both deleted their sites. Afterwards, Manza re-bult, but later was re-hacked by shnookis, in which his site was destroyed once more. He decided to screw it I believe, and I'm not sure if he made another site immedeatly...but later on he did make one more site, which he closed down I believe. He had some absences, but did return. Later on he decided to join forumotion, in which he because the poster with over 1000 posts. He also began to post on other forumotions sites, including Jimbsters. Later on SGC-X Eclipse closed down, and was replaced by a spiritual sequel to it, known as X5K. Manza joined that as well. And later on SlashCode was released (actually it was released b4 X5K, but I wasn't aware of it at the time). Manza joined Slashcode, and today he still remains posting.

Last edited by Dimentio The Jester on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

Analyzing Manza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Manza   Analyzing Manza Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Haha wow, I was already suggesting people for you to do because I hadn't realized you already had some made up... xD

Coolness. Are you planning on analyzing everyone? That would be neat.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27087

Analyzing Manza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Manza   Analyzing Manza Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Haha wow, I was already suggesting people for you to do because I hadn't realized you already had some made up... xD

Thats my plan.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

Analyzing Manza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Manza   Analyzing Manza Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Thats my plan.

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 25989

Analyzing Manza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Manza   Analyzing Manza Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:51 pm

im spanish as well
Back to top Go down

Analyzing Manza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Manza   Analyzing Manza Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:54 pm

j-manza wrote:
im spanish as well

I don't think his plan was to list all of your nationalities... XD
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 25989

Analyzing Manza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Manza   Analyzing Manza Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:
im spanish as well

well i got a good review
Back to top Go down

Analyzing Manza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Manza   Analyzing Manza Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 pm

j-manza wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:
im spanish as well

well i got a good review

Yep, you definitely did. That's the spirit! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Analyzing Manza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Analyzing Manza   Analyzing Manza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down