Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of the Mario and Sonic Series

Go down 
+2
/f0473h1u1z/
Pokemon Z RPG
6 posters

Do you think I should return the Mario and Sonic series?
Absolutely! I will read your new ones!
Return of the Mario and Sonic Series I_vote_lcap71%Return of the Mario and Sonic Series I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Yes, Of Course.
Return of the Mario and Sonic Series I_vote_lcap0%Return of the Mario and Sonic Series I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yeah
Return of the Mario and Sonic Series I_vote_lcap0%Return of the Mario and Sonic Series I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe...
Return of the Mario and Sonic Series I_vote_lcap14%Return of the Mario and Sonic Series I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Nah, I'm good with whats left...
 0% [ 0 ]
No! They weren't worth it!
Return of the Mario and Sonic Series I_vote_lcap14%Return of the Mario and Sonic Series I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27227

Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:34 am

Do you think I should return the Mario and Sonic series? Making new comics and chapters?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26113

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:35 am

CONTINUE THE SCG-X COMICS.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26360

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 am

Heck yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 am

Do it! Those comics were awesome, but I agree with Shnookis as well you should continue with the SGC-X comics as well. You know, where it had all of the members and what was going on... but I still want the Mario and Sonic ones too!
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Yea. I might make a Freewebs Classic Comic. It will show events that happened back in the day such as us coming up with the plot to uber-spam jimbsters guestbook or maybe the ge hack. There is a lot of highlights to right about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:29 pm

With all of these recent ideas occuring, I have started to think about just writing a story of the main events that took place in our community's history.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:34 pm

We should all recreate our old websites. Lol jk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
We should all recreate our old websites. Lol jk.

I actually think my new site is already turning out better than my old one. Aside from the Guestbook. And lack of officialy Members page. Although I am going to make my own custom-made Members page which will be sweet.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26129

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:18 am

yea they were awesome
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 am

Actually i hate freewebs and im never using it again.
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25510

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Which comics, I feel so left out ... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25781

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:42 pm

EggmanHut wrote:
Which comics, I feel so left out ... Crying or Very sad
We're talking about these monstrosities that plagued the site that Dimentio SO shouldn't continue because they were awesome and I'd totally read them again! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:09 am

yep i would to defiantely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Mario and Sonic Series   Return of the Mario and Sonic Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Mario and Sonic Series
Page 1 of 1