Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best elevator ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26078

Best elevator ever Empty
PostBest elevator ever

It seems innocent at first(I dont know what it says though, sam translate pl0x)
Best elevator ever 500x_111

Then you realize its a hentai game
Best elevator ever 500x_112

Oddly enough Loli wasnt the first thing to pop into my mind.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Best elevator ever :: Comments

NostalgiaKing
Re: Best elevator ever
Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:13 am  NostalgiaKing
xD

Just........

xD
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:44 am  Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Lawlz. Period. I bet its in Japan right? Its always in Japan.
Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:55 am  Guest
Wow. XD
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 pm  Pokemon Z RPG
Um....i can only read part of what the girl is saying, since the text is way too bubbly in some parts... and i dont understand some of teh kanji..... (since adults know over 1000; and thus this is aimed at adults), it says something about Like from this point and on (I'll) Fix.... and then the kanji comes in...which I don't know nor recognize. However on the door is just the title of the game in japanese, and on the inside it says Coming Soon.

EDIT: This is located in Akihabara a part of japan that is known for its technological stores and tech savvy people, including low-life nerds and traditional bussinesspeople. This part of japan is near the red-light district i believe. Also, there are certaind resturants that have "maid" themes. When you arrive, a young woman in a maid outfit will greet you saying: "Hello, master, so nice of you to return. May I take your order, Master?" The arriver will take a seat and order food, as the young woman will always address you as master and such...
Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 pm  Guest
Haha, I should have expected a post like this from you shnookis, hentai is becoming a theme of yours. I bet that would be a fun experience for you shnookis, even if it is just going down or up in an elevator.
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:50 pm  /f0473h1u1z/
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Haha, I should have expected a post like this from you shnookis, hentai is becoming a theme of yours. I bet that would be a fun experience for you shnookis, even if it is just going down or up in an elevator.

Only reasons I want to go to Japan: 1. Go to their awesome arcades and play the half-life arcade game which is only found in Japan. 2. See all the random things like this elevator 3. Food
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:04 am  Pokemon Z RPG
Darn it! I knew I should have entered that "Win a trip to Japan by writing an essay on why you want to go over there" Contest.... It would have given me a full paid trip for 2 for a week.... :/ pale
/f0473h1u1z/
Post Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:45 am  /f0473h1u1z/
Bethon Warrior 6 wrote:
Darn it! I knew I should have entered that "Win a trip to Japan by writing an essay on why you want to go over there" Contest.... It would have given me a full paid trip for 2 for a week.... :/ pale

That sucks. : (
Post Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 am  Guest
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Only reasons I want to go to Japan: 1. Go to their awesome arcades and play the half-life arcade game which is only found in Japan. 2. See all the random things like this elevator 3. Food

Haha, so true.

And there is a half-life arcade game?
Pokemon Z RPG
Post Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:24 pm  Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:

Haha, so true.

And there is a half-life arcade game?

Yeah, take a look at this

ok back on topic!
Post Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:42 pm  Guest
Man that looks awesome and I am not even a big Half-Life fan!
Post   Sponsored content

Best elevator ever

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Forum :: Gaming News-
Jump to: