Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Orre Region Game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Orre Region Game? Empty
PostSubject: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:47 am

Does anyone else like the Orre region games as much as I do (XD and Colosseum)? I personally love the idea. If they could just perfect the gameplay and smooth the graphics some more, a new Orre game could be the 3D Pokemon game people have been waiting for! Aside from a 3D Pokemon that has the same gameplay as a handheld Pokemon game, a new Orre region is right up there with my most-wanted video game release! But before doing that, Nintendo should definitely make a Pokemon game on the console with the same gameplay as the handheld ones, except a true 3D and more interactive experience. But for now, discuss a new Orre region game! Would you guys want a game like that?
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26094

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:35 am

i never got the pokemon games in the TV systems i only follow the handheld series of pokemon
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27192

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:59 pm

This would be quite interesting actually, my favorite pokemon playable character is probably Wes from Colleseum, since he had that awesome arm thing and a trench coat. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Dimentio the Jester wrote:
This would be quite interesting actually, my favorite pokemon playable character is probably Wes from Colleseum, since he had that awesome arm thing and a trench coat. Lol.

Yeah, the snag machine...

The series had a good concept, so if they made a unique, exciting, and enjoyable enough Wii version, it could be a hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:02 am

I liked it. It was a good idea and it worked well.
The graphics were "meh" but the gameplay was good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Jimbster wrote:
I liked it. It was a good idea and it worked well.
The graphics were "meh" but the gameplay was good.

Yep, but as the (sort of) famous saying goes: Graphics don't make the game. I don't even consider graphics in judging a game, actually. It is all gameplay, storyline, and characters that matter for me.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26325

PostSubject: Orre   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Yea the graphics were not so bad for what; a 2004 game? Actually when was it released? Well anyway i liked XD Gale of Darkness. That game caused me to go on a major nerd rage. I couldlnt beat those last few cypher bosses on the volcano place. Then I finally beat it and caught all 3 legendary birds with great balls then purified them and traded em to saphire. then i put em on diamond and now they r most likely on my heart gold i think. and then i got lugia but i got mad when u couldnt trade him over in shadow form. i didnt ever take the time to purify him. Lugia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Kouzetsu wrote:
Yea the graphics were not so bad for what; a 2004 game? Actually when was it released? Well anyway i liked XD Gale of Darkness. That game caused me to go on a major nerd rage. I couldlnt beat those last few cypher bosses on the volcano place. Then I finally beat it and caught all 3 legendary birds with great balls then purified them and traded em to saphire. then i put em on diamond and now they r most likely on my heart gold i think. and then i got lugia but i got mad when u couldnt trade him over in shadow form. i didnt ever take the time to purify him. Lugia

It was actually released in 2005 in the US. One of the later GC titles. And I actually found this game to be quite easy, even the final battle. I actually did take the time to purify Lugia and he currently sits in my PC on Diamond at level 55 I believe. Obviously I never really trained him much from his original level but all that matters is that he is on my team, and still fairly strong. Also, have you played Colosseum? If so, which one did you prefer: XD or Colosseum? I still prefer XD over Colosseum actually. I don't really know why though. It just gave me a better experience, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:56 am

I am with you. XD was a little better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:01 am

I prefer Colloseum.
It had a much deeper storyline
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Hmm. I thought XD had a better story line.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 26094

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:51 am

Kouzetsu wrote:

dont call it XD cuz someone could think your laughing since some people say XD when they laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 am

j-manza wrote:
Kouzetsu wrote:

dont call it XD cuz someone could think your laughing since some people say XD when they laugh

I always found it to look pretty odd when I posted the title of that game, but considering what this topic is about, I think we will be able to tell he is talking about Gales of Darkness when he says that.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:01 pm

i call it XD, XD... LOL
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27192

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Did XD even stand for anything in tha game title? Cuz it already had a subtitle... :/
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Orre Region Game?   New Orre Region Game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Orre Region Game?
Page 1 of 1