Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misspelled Connect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25636

Misspelled Connect  Empty
PostSubject: Misspelled Connect    Misspelled Connect  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:47 pm

So, the release date for Microsoft's Kinect has finally been revealed. Is anyone interested in this gimmicky wonder?

Personally, I'll be waiting a year or so before I even consider it. First of all so that I can read the reviews, secondly because there won't be any interesting games for it until next year, thirdly because I'm hoping the price will drop, and fourthly because fourthly sounds neat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27082

PostSubject: Re: Misspelled Connect    Misspelled Connect  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:09 pm

It seems interesting, but I am much more interested in Nintendo's software line-up than I am Microsoft's new hardware. Not really for me, I suppose. Plus, I'll get the 3DS over Kinect any day.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26215

PostSubject: Re: Misspelled Connect    Misspelled Connect  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 pm

I cant wait for Kid Icarus on 3DS. Very Happy The original is teh best but hardest game EVAR!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misspelled Connect    Misspelled Connect  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misspelled Connect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: XBOX 360 Discussions-
Jump to: