Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26215

Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! Empty
PostPokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon!

These are some of the new Pokemon just released! I can't name them all so go to PokeBeach or Serebii to find out the names. But anyway here is the pictures of them:

Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! KabigonPokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! KoromoriPokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! MinezumiPokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! Gochiruzeru
Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! RankurusuPokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! WarglePokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! Musharna

Now... For some screen shots! Everyone loves screen shots! A lot of them are battle shots but I find those the best kind of screen shots so enjoy:

Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! KabigonPokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! Minezumi-1
Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! Gochiruzeru-1Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! Rankurusu-2
Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! WarglePokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! Musharna-1

Check out the official Pokemon Black And White Website for further information!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon! :: Comments

Pokemon Z RPG
Re: Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon!
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 am  Pokemon Z RPG
Nice! And I don't care what anyone says, I think these new Pokemon look prettty sweet!

Pokemon Black And White: New Screenshots And Pokemon!

Page 1 of 1