Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27227

Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Empty
PostSubject: Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)   Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Ah, that one new channel, yes? The one with the O'Rielly factor (however that's spelled) and Glenn Beck. Some of the more "conservative" faces in news. As you may have noticed I do not regard Glenn Beck's point of view, for I may find it unsuitable in some ways, however the news station itself infact "rebel" as it tries to get the government away from it. For example, some parts of CNN and other news channels have a bit of government control or associates, for certain reasons. However, Fox tends to go their own way, and try to be uber conservative. As some of you might have noticed, the staff within Fox defend each other, and GoldLine, a gold company that is just like any other gold company, only that it has ties closely with Fox. Their main announcer is Glenn Beck, as he promotes Goldline in many commercial breaks. And a month or so ago, Anthony Weiner, a democrat senator from.... :/ idk, just google search him. I think it was New York, but anyways, he burst out things about this close tie, between Fox News and GoldLine, saying they were trying to lure gullible retarded conservatives into investing their gold to a "conservative" company, even though its just like Cash4Gold in many ways. What are the similarites? THEY WANT YOUR MONEY, OR GOLD in this case. Anyways, Anthony was starred in a O'Riley factor episode, or briefing. He started to give his points to Bill O'Riley, as Bill responded with somewhat curved answers. Afterwards, Anthony basically stated what i Just said, that the "Conservative"company is luring customers in just because Glenn appeared on the comerricals, and heavily promoted the company. Bill (as always) screams and interuppts his guests, which I really hate watching because It just reminds me of certain elements of life. He basically screams, and interuppts Anthony just to give him his point, and to tell him his thoughts. What is the point of having a guest on a show just to scream at them? If its to have an ordered 'debate, let them have it, but if its for arguing and screaming, I suggest that Bill should just go eat 24 Big Macs... now lets see how his arteries will be, and I don't think he'll scream anymore. Larry King, lets see what your doing with your hunchback, trademark background of the dotted earth, and NON-screaming discussions that are actually considered AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 26113

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)   Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:26 pm

You should have said that glenn beck is just an enertainment show and whoever gets their news from an enertainment show is FUCKING RETARDED. Its like getting your news from Nickolodeon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)   Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:01 am

Cmon Shnookis, I know its not the best show ever, But you dont need to swear.
Back to top Go down
MariovSonic
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
MariovSonic

EXP : 25781

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)   Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Fox is THE corrupt, broken news source in the sea of corrupt, broken news sources- which is why I never pay any mind to them.

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Its like getting your news from Nickolodeon.
Now who would do that, I certainly never would. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.mario-vs-sonic.co.cc
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)   Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:35 pm

thats odd.... apparently capps lock bypasses the word filter.... :/ anyways, yeah, I never actually watch fox news, unless i want to see how dumb they are to tell someone, or if my Principal was on.... lol yes, my school principal was on the Glenn Beck show around a month or so ago... ha ha.
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25510

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)   Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:34 am

I hate Fox, I watch New York One ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)   Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:28 am

Get with the times, everyone gets their information from the internet nowadays! XD loljkroflmaocakes
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)   Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:53 pm

EggmanHut wrote:
I hate Fox, I watch New York One ...

you hate Fox, but you watch the new york fox? :/ .....ok Neutral
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26360

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)   Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 am

CNN is more corrupt than Fox. =/

By the way. Do I have something wrong with me if I get my news from Nickelodeon? o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)   Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyzing FoxNews (O'Riley Factor)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: Analyzation-
Jump to: