Pokemon X5K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pokemon forum that includes all the up to date info, with battles and challenges!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's getting Black Ops?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

EXP : 25365

Who's getting Black Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:10 pm

New Modern Warfare game coming out in Veterans Day ...

Who's getting Black Ops? 195332-call-of-duty-7-black-ops_original

Many fans are already rejecting the game becuase of Activisions incident and thus the game being developed by Treyarch ... For those who dont know, Treyarch is horiible ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicmadnesszone.forumotion.com
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

EXP : 27082

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:19 pm

EggmanHut wrote:
New Modern Warfare game coming out in Veterans Day ...

Who's getting Black Ops? 195332-call-of-duty-7-black-ops_original

Many fans are already rejecting the game becuase of Activisions incident and thus the game being developed by Treyarch ... For those who dont know, Treyarch is horiible ...

Meh, I like Gayarch still, I'm probably going to get this, if not I'll just stick to CoD4 (YES, Cod 4, not MW2...) I didn't purchase MW2 because of over-ratedness...
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonx5k.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:06 pm

I actually hope to get this. I want to see what they do with this game in terms of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:35 pm

I have James Bond Quantom of Solace for 360 and it's developed by Treyarch, it's not the bad but, compared to Moder Warfare and Infinity Ward ... it's baaad ... Online is still fun, but less and less people play now ... You'll find little british boys playing most of the time ... No lie ...
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 pm

EggmanHut wrote:
I have James Bond Quantom of Solace for 360 and it's developed by Treyarch, it's not the bad but, compared to Moder Warfare and Infinity Ward ... it's baaad ... Online is still fun, but less and less people play now ... You'll find little british boys playing most of the time ... No lie ...

Did you perhaps find jimbster playing it? XD
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

EXP : 25968

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:45 pm

I might buy it from an online CD key store if its any good. Ive been wanting to play a COD game lately. Which I have been doing by going back and beating COD 2. (Damn you military channel for making me want to kill Nazi's)
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 am

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
I might buy it from an online CD key store if its any good. Ive been wanting to play a COD game lately. Which I have been doing by going back and beating COD 2. (Damn you military channel for making me want to kill Nazi's)

Word bro, everytime I see a war movie or watch a war documentary I always get the need to play a FPS, 'specialy Modern Warfare 2 ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Dimentio The Jester wrote:
EggmanHut wrote:

You took the words right from my mouth. That was the perfect description of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:06 am

EggmanHut wrote:

I dont play thats game, Its sh*t
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:15 am

Jimbster wrote:
EggmanHut wrote:

Really, awww, i was gonna download it.... :C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:56 am

Jimbster wrote:
EggmanHut wrote:

I bet you haven't even tried it. I haven't played it yet, that is why I am not judging it.
Back to top Go down
EggmanHut
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
EggmanHut

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 am

James Bond is actauly fun, it's like a FPS for beginers like lil kids (Jimbster, you live in Britan?England?). So, thats my practice before I went to Modern Warfare. I like the first person mode when you can take cover behind the walls, only it becomes total sh*t when someone camps on a wall corner for INFINITY!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:22 am

EggmanHut wrote:
James Bond is actauly fun, it's like a FPS for beginers like lil kids (Jimbster, you live in Britan?England?). So, thats my practice before I went to Modern Warfare. I like the first person mode when you can take cover behind the walls, only it becomes total sh*t when someone camps on a wall corner for INFINITY!!!

My favorite FPS, by far, is Goldeneye 007 for the N64. You can't disagree, it is an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
j-manza
Experienced Trainer
Experienced Trainer
j-manza

EXP : 25984

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 pm

well im not getting it since i dont have XBOX 360
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:36 am

j-manza wrote:

No one said you had to...
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:37 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

fanboy instincts to reply there Z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:
Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
j-manza wrote:

fanboy instincts to reply there Z

I have an Xbox 360 so that doesn't make much sense. And he randomly said he is not getting it so I was simply cancelling out a useless post.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Z RPG
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Z RPG

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:50 pm

stop deleting posts that express opinions! If i see that again you will be demoted, only delete a post if its spam or double posts or major threats, for insults and crap, ask me first.
Back to top Go down
/f0473h1u1z/
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
/f0473h1u1z/

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 pm

stop deleting posts that express opinions! If i see that again you will be demoted, only delete a post if its spam or double posts or major threats, for insults and crap, ask me first.

Who are you talking to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:47 pm

/f0473h1u1z/ wrote:

Who are you talking to?

I was wondering that same thing. I surely didn't delete anything...
Back to top Go down
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)
Cooltrainer
Cooltrainer
Soviet Beaver (Kouzetsu)

EXP : 26215

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm

The only good call of duty games r the first two. The rest suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:38 pm

The first two? Hmm... I haven't played them (I have only played CoD: WaW (DS), CoD: 4 (DS), and CoD: MW2 (360 and PC)), but I don't think that is very fair. They are all good games in their own sense, but they are certainly not games of the year or best fps's ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting Black Ops?   Who's getting Black Ops? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's getting Black Ops?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon X5K :: Discussions :: XBOX 360 Discussions-
Jump to: